Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

That's horrible for anyone to call that karma and talk **** about it.  But you have some anger issues towards the Braves and their fan base, I was pointing out that all teams have asshole fans.  I never said I agree with or take the side with the assholes talking ****.

Yet you criticized Nats fans for even talking about it...in a Nats thread. Dude, you're not doing the perception of Braves fans any favors.

But yeah, anger issues...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

What?  I can't think that someone is exaggerating the number of Braves fans living in that area and attending games and making Nats fans miserable?  Either way, good luck in the playoffs.  

Well, I guess you did preface your thoughts with the admission that you have no basis to evaluate the statement's accuracy. 

I'm not sure if I have a basis for my thoughts, but I think there's something weird about people who go to other team's message board or threads and say that despite some terrible things fans of my team did, every fanbase has its bad apples.  No wait.  I think I have a basis for that one.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

The ~85 Game Run was an elongated Werth in 2012 Game 4, Strasburg in 2017 Game 4.

September is an elongated subsequent Game 5s. Just a long slow slog to our ultimate disappointment.

Stay strong!  Stay positive!  You can do this Riggo!

557670d4568f7.jpeg

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Turns ou t that person was right who said the Nats were just coasting off cupcakes because once they faced good teams they haven't really fared that well

That's not really true, as I posted earlier: We've beaten good teams, just not this month. TalkNats blog also posted something that seemed like it was happeneing a lot: the Nats had a .142 BABIP last night, one strike out. On a normal night, Nats batted balls should  have generated 9.5 hits. How many more runs is that? We've been lining out left and right lately. So, postseason statistical luck, or lack there of, coming a couple weeks early.

The DC Curse has risen from the dead.

7 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

What?  I can't think that someone is exaggerating the number of Braves fans living in that area and attending games and making Nats fans miserable?  Either way, good luck in the playoffs.  

I was at the game Saturday.  It was 1:1 Nats:Braves fans.  Pretty embarrassing.

They were winning and so of course doing the stupid ****ing tomahawk chop.  All I wanted out of life was for the Nats to rally so I could do the chop myself, and when the Braves fans surrounding me gave me a look, I could say "IT'S ****ING ANNOYING, ISN'T IT?"

• Haha 1