Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

When Rosenthal can pitch and not completely poop his pants, you know things are going your way.

Just hope we can split the next two over the weekend. Pitching matchups don't look great. Then we need to tear through the Marlins Tigers and Royals before the ASB.

Just now, Barry.Randolphe said:

Harper lines his way out of tying the game for the Phillies and ends the night 1/5..... .242 ba on the year :ols:

Down goes Philly!

.242 is actually higher than what I thought it would be. He's overachieving! "lolol"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Today's win was season altering.  Davey has these guys believing finally and it makes his job easier.  There is 1 thing looming that could kill this mojo.  His name is Ryan Zimmerman.  I'm sorry but he will take 6 weeks to warm up to go on a 2 week tear and rinse and repeat 

2 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Today's win was season altering.  Davey has these guys believing finally and it makes his job easier.  There is 1 thing looming that could kill this mojo.  His name is Ryan Zimmerman.  I'm sorry but he will take 6 weeks to warm up to go on a 2 week tear and rinse and repeat 

I'll take Ryan Zimmerman slashing .300/.380/.600. When he came back last year, he slashed .295/.380/.531 over 52 game.