Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

it took something like 13 years for the Caps to break through.  By my count, this is only like year 8 of the Nats being good.  So we have 5 more years to wait...

I would care a lot less if Rendon and Strasburg were locked up as Nats for the foreseeable future. This team is a bullpen away from being a juggernaut.

Sadly, I feel like that 8 game winning streak was the peak and it's all downhill from here.

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I gotta look for happiness in something other than sports

Always the Mystics?

I dont know if happiness is the goal anymore, sports is distraction, not an obligations.  I can think of better distractions, sure, or I can get frustrated I'm losing a single game playoff in a 162 game season, that I dont like more, this should be a series and not shocked if we didnt win the world series.  

Because I dont want to be mad Max is chocking in the playoffs again.  It's too early in the game to pop a blister in my eye, and life is too short to let this add to my stress level.  I thought about what you said in the Wizards thread to me, Idk, if i can them from getting me the kind of mad turning the tv off cant fix, I'll be fine.

• Like 1