Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The season in gifs

Unbias

On 12/27/2018 at 8:28 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

After the 18th consecutive 1st down run for <2 yards

Did we really accomplish this or is it just sarcasm??

Because if this is true I think it deserves to be in the Ju Ju thread. That's damn impressive IMO

This is how I feel: 

giphy.gif

Something dumb happened and every proposed solution sounds dumber and keeps making things worse. 

Lisa's face below captures how I feel:

1rst.gif

She's given up and is left completely embarrassed. She has so many people to blame that it's hard to blame just one. 

After that dumb ass, no news havin' interview today hosted by Gruden, I'm just askin' myself...

1 738435583_giphy(1).gif.00a8574d1e0236eef3e6024f7901aca0.gif

I mean really!!!??? Gruden chuckles and says no, when ask by a reporter if they'll be any changes. I tell you what....if Wayne don't choke 'em, I might.

Naw, really i don't care at this point. Gruden can coach until Jesus returns for all I care. I'm just having fun with the .gifs.

**** this team

I've been a diehard fan since '95. So for all intents and purposes, you could say I've had my head between my ass. But you could say I've had my head between Dan's ass getting **** on every damn year. Hmm (??) What a damn jackass he's been!!

1774790761_giphy(2).gif.e05f66fb62132c07a503d521089128f7.gif

Hey you ever think about washing your hair after a Redskins game?

Or better yet, ever noticed this look from others after you've spent your hard earned money or time watching a Redskins game?

If so, its because you my friend have been ****ed on by Dan the doodoo man!

Archived