Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He's on IR and having a back surgery in a few days, had been playing through a bulging disc etc in his back but got told he might permanently hurt himself if he kept going. He says he'll be good for next year and slapped down a fan on Twitter last night who was a douche.  Worth searching out lol

I hadn't heard that.  And that sucks, I hope he gets back next year.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He's on IR and having a back surgery in a few days, had been playing through a bulging disc etc in his back but got told he might permanently hurt himself if he kept going. He says he'll be good for next year and slapped down a fan on Twitter last night who was a douche.  Worth searching out lol

I hadn't heard that.  And that sucks, I hope he gets back next year.

The DL is doing what we'd hope, especially the young guys. That's a position group to build around for sure. But we don't have much time, if all 3 of Allen, Payne, and Ionnidas are as good as they seem there won't be many years to take advantage of their reasonable rookie contracts before they start cashing in. The depressing part about actually drafting impact positions well is how little time you have to take advantage of it--and the rest of the roster is dumpster fire. Ugh.

Archived