Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's brag about our kids thread

brandymac27

22 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I am a minority partner in a Mazda dealership and a 20+ year veteran in the biz.

If you have questions about a specific make/model, feel free to PM.

Every time I see or hear about Mazda’s, all I can think about is a sales guy saying to me years ago the car had “zoom zoom.”  Almost made the car un-buyable.... :)

Ethan is having a very good summer, Univ. Akron Men's Soccer camp this weekend. Ethan was selected as the starting GK for the All-Star team and named as the Most Valuable Goalkeeper for the camp out of 24 goalkeepers. We had some more very good conversations with the coaches. For those who may not know Akron, they have won their conference championship every year since 2002, they've had several NCAA tourney Final Fours and a National Championship, in short they are a men's college soccer powerhouse. 

We were talking with the head coach and he said that Ethan was the fan favorite among the coaches. This was the 2nd All Star team he's been named to at NCAA Division 1 teams this summer.

808F61DA-E50D-47F1-83A4-48AFC563EFCD.jpeg

2F8874D4-75A9-4C9C-A046-39694E5B34E1.jpeg

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well here we go.  Youngest graduating BMTS today. As always,you can see and hear the changes in the young man already. Much more family participation than when I was doing this many years ago.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...