Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here is to a Good Game

ThePackisback

1 hour ago, ThePackisback said:

I'm always nervous about playing you guys. The year we won the SB we lost to you guys in Washington then 2 years ago you beat us bad on Sunday night football. Best wishes, here is to a great game with no injuries. The Skins have always been a classy team as well.

@PokerPacker is pretty cool as well, usually no problems with y'all : )

Over/under 29 for the number of times that Aaron Rodgers will catch us with 12 men on the field when he rushes to the line because somehow our D hasn't been coached to be aware of this? 

I want to wish your packers good luck as well, but it doesn't seem that you'll need any of that. 

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Just leave it to the Redskins to make your defense look like a top five defense.. 

The strong, gusty wind was certainly knocked out of our sails in the Colts loss, but this will be the test. I highly doubt that our D will brick wall Aaron Rodgers, so this offense will be forced to push it. The Packers D is a train wreck and they don't have the former Cowboys' coordinator like the Colts did (if that excuse is valid), so if we can't put up points in this one, I'll have a real hard time holding out any hope for this season. 

3 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

You were 4-1 before Rodgers went down. Think you would have been 7-9 if he had stayed healthy?

No excuses. Philly won the SB with a backup QB. We would have never gotten past Atlanta or Philly anyway had we made the playoffs. I don't think the Packers are that good other than Rodgers.

1 minute ago, ThePackisback said:

No excuses. Philly won the SB with a backup QB. We would have never gotten past Atlanta or Philly anyway had we made the playoffs. I don't think the Packers are that good other than Rodgers.

But Rodgers is amazing. We both know how this game is going to end......

Archived