Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018: Start of the Philadelphia Eagles Football Dynasty

Westbrook36

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:18 AM, Westbrook36 said:

So now the Eagles continue their march to playoff immortality, just as I predicted, months ago.  Once this season is over, Nick Foles will be mentioned in the same breath as Montana, Elway, and Brady.  What a time to be alive!

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

On 1/7/2019 at 4:44 PM, Hooper said:

Can we talk about how overrated Wentz is now? One year of the Eagles looking better with Foles is lightning in a bottle, two years with the team looking WAY better with Foles under center is something else entirely. Gingerman looked slow physically and mentally this year and doesn't like to throw to anyone but white tight ends for some reason.

But don't worry. I'm sure Howie is already planning on getting 7 first round picks from the Skins for him.

Do you think Bruce would pull the trigger?  He is still on his Rookie contract and can help with the cap situation.

"Eagles are gonna get trashed vs the Falcons w/ Foles"

"Eagles are gonna get trashed vs the Vikings w/ Foles"

"Brady is gonna kill the Eagles"

"Enjoy the SB they're not even gonna make the playoffs next year"

"HAHAHAHA YOUR SEASON IS DONE IT WAS A FLUKE"

"Who cares if you got in the playoffs, the Bears are going to kill them"

Now the Saints have to try to take down BDN and save your lives. Good luck!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, Westbrook36 said:

"Eagles are gonna get trashed vs the Falcons w/ Foles"

"Eagles are gonna get trashed vs the Vikings w/ Foles"

"Brady is gonna kill the Eagles"

"Enjoy the SB they're not even gonna make the playoffs next year"

"HAHAHAHA YOUR SEASON IS DONE IT WAS A FLUKE"

"Who cares if you got in the playoffs, the Bears are going to kill them"

Now the Saints have to try to take down BDN and save your lives. Good luck!

Hey guys.  I'm still kind of new here so maybe you can help me out.  Who dat?  ^^^^^^

:lol:

22 hours ago, hatchetwound said:

Hey guys.  I'm still kind of new here so maybe you can help me out.  Who dat?  ^^^^^^

:lol:

West slinks by once in a blue moon to gloat when the eagles have a few good games. When they lose or get knocked out of the playoffs, he slinks back to Mordor, from whence he came.

8 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Y’know...Dem Boyz could let let Dak walk and opt to sign local boy Nick Foles instead.

Just sayin’...

Big Dick Nick going to get some glory hole? I don't think he'd fit in well.

Edited by NickyJ

On 1/15/2019 at 2:11 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

Y’know...Dem Boyz could let let Dak walk and opt to sign local boy Nick Foles instead.

Just sayin’...

I'm perfectly fine with either of them. Until Foles magic shows up in another uniform, he doesn't scare me unless wearing Eagle green

And then there's this...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/21/unnamed-eagles-begin-to-push-back-against-carson-wentz/

Sourced from PhillyVoice.com

While he has been described as “incredibly hard working,” “determined,” and “highly intelligent,” Wentz also has been dubbed as, quoting from the story, “‘selfish,’ ‘uncompromising,’ ‘egotistical,’ one who plays ‘favorites’ and doesn’t like to be ‘questioned,’ one who needs to ‘practice what he preaches’ and fails ‘to take accountability.'”

“Carson Wentz’s biggest enemy is Carson Wentz,” one unnamed source told Santoliquito. “He’s had his ass kissed his whole life, and sometimes acts like he’s won 10 Super Bowls, when he hasn’t played in, let alone won, a playoff game yet. Everyone around him wants good things for him. He did more thinking on the field than he did playing [in 2018]. You don’t have to be a brain surgeon or a football expert to see how differently this team plays and reacts with one guy as opposed to the other.”

Later in story...

The Eagles also may need to change how they coach Wentz. The article suggests that former offensive coordinator Frank Reich and former quarterbacks coach John DeFilippo were able to steer Wentz the right way, but that Wentz “bullied” offensive coordinator Mike Groh in 2018.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Philly fans in midseason form already. I can't tell what is funnier.....after the guy gets pummeled, the rando smacking the pummelee's head calling him a "****ing dumb***" as he picks up his hat, or the one pummeler still fighting with the security guy in the background:

https://breaking911.com/shock-video-eagles-fans-jump-beat-a-guy-bloody-after-preseason-loss-to-titans/

Edited by hail2skins