Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

7 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Funniest thing was when they showed how the older QBs are getting it done this year and showed the guys and their TD passes.....Ben, Rivers, Brees, Rodgers, Brady all with 13-17 TDs, and then showed Smith.....with 8!

All it takes to catch up to 13 TDs is a few 2 TD games ??‍♂️ 

I wanna say he can do that. Idk though. 

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

Funniest thing was when they showed how the older QBs are getting it done this year and showed the guys and their TD passes.....Ben, Rivers, Brees, Rodgers, Brady all with 13-17 TDs, and then showed Smith.....with 8!

There's QB's with more TD's than Smith that don't have more wins than Smith.

Like Rodgers' team that's 3-3-1, and lost against the Skins and Smith. That's not really "gittin her done"

I'll take the wins over the QB stats, anyway.

Last couple years Cousins gave us the stats and not the wins. Now Smith gives us the opposite.

And if I had to choose, I'll take ugly wins.

QB's typically are judged by their wins and losses. Smith shouldn't be an exception, if he does enough to win.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Ugly wins are not sustainable. Good and great QB play is. Give me that every time and we will figure the rest out. 

We had good/great QB play the past 3 years with Cousins leading and couldn't figure the rest out, so I'm not really sure where you are coming to this conclusion from.

I'm watching NFL Network.  All these trade speculations are funny to me.  I guarantee like two of them actually happen.  Trades in the NFL are rare.  Players can't just come him and pick up the playbook that easily.

Lol, literally 10 seconds after I post that, Ian Rapaport comes in with breaking news and says that Demaryius Thomas has been traded to the Texans.

Golden Tate to the Eagles for a 3rd round pick.

I've always wanted to see what it's like to have two trashy teams collide. Usually on Sundays, I don't get to watch it or I don't enjoy hoping the Redskins are less trashy. Now's my chance.

Speaking of trash, it takes hard work to be as bad as Derek Carr is. How did this happen?

7 minutes ago, zskins said:

An undrafted QB comes in and is playing better than Alex Smith so far. 

Nick Mullens threw his first career touchdown to Pierre Garçon on his first drive resulting in a perfect QB rating for that drive.

Did I hear Morris is on the 49ers too? Did Shanny Jr. just take everyone from 2012 to his team?

Archived