Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

1 minute ago, Nerm said:

Hard to believe they held Brees under 100 yards passing the first 44 minutes of the game and still are down by two TDs.

Those two turnovers changed everything.  Vikings went from being in control, to being in the game, to getting beat badly.  

1 minute ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

I'm out. Watched the whole high school game today. But I don't care enough about this one to give up sleep. I'm going to go make magnificent love to my wife and then immediately fall asleep without cuddling. You nerds enjoy the game.

Have fun!!

1 minute ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

I'm out. Watched the whole high school game today. But I don't care enough about this one to give up sleep. I'm going to go make magnificent love to my wife and then immediately fall asleep without cuddling. You nerds enjoy the game.

TMI dude :P although I’m guessig you’re just lying. No way anyone would make love to an FSL ??? (trust me....I’d know) 

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Just did some reading on a Vikings forum out of boredom.  It’s funny as they Have similar feelings towards Cousins as many here do about Alex.  Several are wishing they had Keenum back lol

I am no huge fan of Cousins. But Cousins is a better QB than Keenum and Smith. Shame he didnt want to be here.

3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Just did some reading on a Vikings forum out of boredom.  It’s funny as they Have similar feelings towards Cousins as many here do about Alex.  Several are wishing they had Keenum back lol

I bet Keenum wishes he was back in Minnesota. At least he got paid.

3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Ha. Had to jump over and check for myself. You are right. You could go back and pull these quotes out of our gameday threads from the past 4 years:

Jhjackhammer 218 posts

27 minutes agovia Mobile

I love Cousins but damnit can he stop making those 1 or 2 crazy plays each game

wolfpack87 45507 posts

26 minutes agovia Mobile

Hahaha what the hell was that Kirk??

This team ain't worth a damn

Purpletrouble 2150 posts

26 minutes agovia Mobile

This team deserves what they get. That was just a suckhead throw by Cousins.

You get the idea.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Ha. Had to jump over and check for myself. You are right. You could go back and pull these quotes out of our gameday threads from the past 4 years:

Jhjackhammer 218 posts

27 minutes agovia Mobile

I love Cousins but damnit can he stop making those 1 or 2 crazy plays each game

wolfpack87 45507 posts

26 minutes agovia Mobile

Hahaha what the hell was that Kirk??

This team ain't worth a damn

Purpletrouble 2150 posts

26 minutes agovia Mobile

This team deserves what they get. That was just a suckhead throw by Cousins.

You get the idea.

At least Redskin fans acknowledged Reed stopped his route and gave him just criticism for it when he cost Smith an interception. Minny fans didn't recognize what Diggs did?

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

At least Redskin fans acknowledged Reed stopped his route and gave him just criticism for it when he cost Smith an interception. Minny fans didn't recognize what Diggs did?

Some did. But you know how gameday threads are. Emotions are flowing and people get pissed off easy. It is funny that the same things we ****ed about are being said over there though.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Oh how I loathe celebrations while down multiple scores.  Right up there with our DBs celebrating dropped catches by the man they left open.  Grinds my gears.

I especially hate that.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Oh how I loathe celebrations while down multiple scores.  Right up there with our DBs celebrating dropped catches by the man they left open.  Grinds my gears.

You're right about DBs.  Acting like they did something for the incomplete.   Josh Norman does that on occasion. 

Archived