Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

How was it a penalty that Rudolph stepped out before touching the ball, but not on the defender who pushed him out, far beyond the five yards in which defenders are allowed to redirect receivers.  

Vikings scored anyway so it doesn’t matter, just a weird call.  

8 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Yep, and 2 real QBs. Nice to watch after this afternoon's High school game.

At the same time it must be nice for a QB to underthrow passes or know they can just lob it up there and watch their talented receivers take over and adjust to any kind of ball thrown at them and consistently make a great play.

6 minutes ago, AJ* said:

At the same time it must be nice for a QB to underthrow passes or know they can just lob it up there and watch their talented receivers take over and adjust to any kind of ball thrown at them and consistently make a great play.

I'm sure it is nice to have good receivers. He is 9/11 for 117 and a touchdown. 141.3     Surely you can see the difference between his performance and the wobbly, floating turds our guy throws.  I won't bring up actual production. That would be too embarrassing and really gritty of me.

I’m a little surprised Payton didn’t go for that.  

As as an aside, I love watching Brees play QB (when he’s not playing the Skins).  He’s just so in control of everything.  Makes the game look almost effortless when he’s on.

Also, Payton is an offensive genius, but it’s criminal that they’ve had so many putrid defenses down there and wasted about 5 years of one of the best QBs in the history of the league. And some of that fault falls at his feet...

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

I'm sure it is nice to have good receivers. He is 9/11 for 117 and a touchdown. 141.3     Surely you can see the difference between his performance and the wobbly, floating turds our guy throws.  I won't bring up actual production. That would be too embarrassing and really gritty of me.

Receiving talent and trusting that talent counts for a lot. I see Kirk's (and Brees') receivers adjusting to balls that are underthrown or off-target and still making great plays. That's why their receivers are getting so much praise. That bomb by Brees was horribly underthrown but his guy adjusted to the ball and got it. That makes Drew's lousy throw look pretty damn good.

Archived