Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

That's slightly better than paying rent to a dog or an iron I guess.🤑

God is an iron.  

If a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.  

- Spider Robinson

(And, in the book, in between those two statements, the Hero says "And I'm a pair of pants with a hole burnt in the ass?")

• Haha 3

Here it is, in full:

“Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:

• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.
• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of ****. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a **** was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.”

-Nate White

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 6

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0f2YNpEZvo3ZbirxarVw7q99HS5jpugYJcHsLuVCX8BuPBobvqe5Csg3bDRjiCuDHl&id=501192337&mibextid=Nif5oz

Let's see if this works.  This is a link to a conversation between a newly retired Master Chief I know and me. He is a "I'm not MAGA, I'm an independent. Now look at my FJB/LGB mug."  I think it's a good messaging strategy. 

***Please do NOT go comment on it.  That's not why I'm sharing it. Don't make me regret this***

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0f2YNpEZvo3ZbirxarVw7q99HS5jpugYJcHsLuVCX8BuPBobvqe5Csg3bDRjiCuDHl&id=501192337&mibextid=Nif5oz

Let's see if this works.  This is a link to a conversation between a newly retired Master Chief I know and me. He is a "I'm not MAGA, I'm an independent. Now look at my FJB/LGB mug."  I think it's a good messaging strategy. 

***Please do NOT go comment on it.  That's not why I'm sharing it. Don't make me regret this***

this link won;t open for me   

(it MIGHT be because i am on some double-secret-probation facebook naughty-list -- i haven't been able to post in groups for months, maybe years?? -- but when i click the "am i in facebook jail" link, it says i am not...?) 

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Here it is, in full:

“Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:

• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.
• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of ****. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a **** was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.”

-Nate White

this truly magnificent.

i am not sure that anyone in the history of the history of the English language has captured the essence of feces more brilliantly or poetically.   

Bravo!!  

---- and i also LOVE you for copy-pasting the entire twit ... i have been trying hard to never open twitter, but there are sooooo many links to it on ES ;( 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

So why exactly can't men use straws?

Phallic symbol. 

It causes some men, who absolutely aren't gay, look how not gay they are, they can tell that the guys are after them, but they're not gay, no way, to think about it. 

• Haha 2

Details of Scott Perry’s role in Trump efforts to stay in power unsealed

On Dec. 30, 2020, Jeffrey Clark was nervous. He had just been told that Donald Trump was “very happy” with him.

“I’m praying,” the Justice Department official told Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.), who less than two weeks earlier had arranged for Clark to meet the president. “And wonder if I’m worthy or ready.”

“You are the man. I have confirmed it,” Perry replied. “God does what he does for a reason.”

The text exchange, briefly made public as part of a court dispute over special counsel prosecutors’ access to Perry’s phone, illuminates the extent of Perry’s involvement in the machinations that have led to criminal charges against both Clark and Trump over their attempts to prevent President Biden from taking office. The U.S. Court of Appeals for D.C. Circuit said that a district court judge needed to individually review roughly 2,000 communications to decide which ones were “speech or debate” — falling under a clause that grants members of Congress immunity from criminal investigation in their official capacities. But the same appellate panel on Wednesday exposed many of those messages by unsealing that lower court judge’s 51-page opinion, previously available only with heavy redactions.

The document was on the public docket for several hours Wednesday afternoon before being put under seal by the court again. The initial release came as the court granted a request by a news media advocacy group to unseal more of the record since aspects of the case have become public. A spokesperson for the court did not respond to a request for comment about why some material was resealed.

The Justice Department first sought Perry’s phone records in August 2022. According to materials unsealed Wednesday, they asked for his communications with multiple people now facing criminal liability for their efforts to keep Trump in office: Clark, John Eastman, Jenna Ellis, Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, Sidney Powell and Trump himself. All were charged in Georgia state court with taking part in a criminal conspiracy to undo that state’s election results; Ellis and Powell pleaded guilty to lesser charges. Clark, Eastman, Giuliani and Powell are also considered unindicted co-conspirators by federal prosecutors who charged Trump with illegal election interference.

Perry has not been charged with a crime. The House committee that investigated the Jan. 6, 2021, attack said he sought a preemptive pardon from Trump, something Perry has denied. Attorneys for Clark and Perry did not respond to requests for comment in time for publication.

Click on the link for the full article

Just another traitorous scumbag congressman who should be indicted.

Trump tries to embrace Black Lives Matter, a group he previously said ‘hates our country’

Former president Donald Trump on Wednesday touted the support he has received from a Black Lives Matter activist, inaccurately claiming that he’s receiving broader support from the group — which he has denounced and blamed for violence for years.

Trump wrote Wednesday on Truth Social, his social media platform, that he spoke with Mark Fisher — the co-founder of Black Lives Matter Rhode Island — and was “very honored to have his and BLM’s support.” He also repeated his frequent assertion that he has “done more for Black people than any other President.”

Fisher, a former Democrat who founded Maryland-based BLM Inc., recently expressed his support for Trump, telling Fox News, “We’re not stupid. … We understand when someone’s for us and when someone is not, and it’s obvious that the Democratic Party is not for us.”

BLM Inc. states on its website that it is “not affiliated with any other Black Lives Matter Movement” and it is “not politically focused or driven nor do we align or affiliate with any particular political party or politics.”

The founder of Black Lives Matter Rhode Island, Gary Dantzler, told WPRI he was “disgusted” by Fisher’s remarks and that Fisher “does not represent Black Lives Matter.” 

• Haha 2

You have to dig deeper.
Biden called his Hamas buddies up to get them to murder the kid's parents and take her hostage so he could get her released so he can invite her to his secret playhouse under the White House so he can drink her blood after a wild night of **** and **** and even more **** with a little *****..   (For a detailed list of these depraved acts, wait to see what some GOP honcho gets arrested for next week.)

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1

Former N.J. Trump golf club worker says she was sexually harassed, tricked into signing NDA

A former server at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster alleges she was sexually harassed and coerced into sex by a supervisor, then tricked into signing an illegal non-disclosure agreement by Trump’s lawyer, Alina Habba.

The former server, Alice Bianco, made the allegations in a lawsuit against Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster filed Wednesday in New Jersey’s Middlesex County Superior Court. Trump is not named as a defendant in the suit.

The allegations date back to 2021, when Bianco, then 21, claims club food and beverage manager Pavel Melichar harassed her and forcibly attempted to kiss her; retaliated against her with “unfair job assignments”; and eventually required her “to engage in sex as a quid pro quo for continued employment and ‘protection,’” according to the suit, which does not name Melichar as a defendant.

According to the lawsuit, Bianco learned that an unnamed co-worker was writing a letter to Donald Trump’s personal staff about Melichar’s alleged sexual harassment and told her of her own experiences, which the co-worker alluded to in the letter. After it was delivered, Bianco said she got a call from human resources and decided to hire a lawyer. That’s when Habba, a member of the club, allegedly approached Bianco “pretending to be a friend,” telling her she had heard about the situation and wanted to help her.

Habba in an email to POLITICO, said: “I always conduct myself ethically and acted no differently in this circumstance.”

Reached by phone Thursday about the allegations in the suit, Melichar said: “I don’t know anything about it and I have nothing to say.”

Habba, according to the lawsuit, encouraged Bianco to fire the lawyer and forwarded her a negative article about him. “Is this the guy? Be careful,” she wrote, according to text messages appended to the lawsuit.

Habba then allegedly invited Bianco to her car during her shift and discouraged her from going public with her story, saying she could “protect her” if Bianco signed a “simple” non-disclosure agreement that included a penalty of $1,000 a day if she violated it, in exchange for what the lawsuit described as a “paltry sum.” The lawsuit does not say how much the sum was.

I'm amazed that some of these people can walk and talk at the same time considering some of their mental issues.  How do they manage to hold down a job with a nonfunctioning brain?

Trump Fan Outside Rally Has Jaw-Dropping Theory About MyPillow Guy’s REAL Identity

A prankster interviewer was stunned by a Trump supporter who had a truly jaw-dropping theory about the true identity of MyPillow founder Mike Lindell — and it somehow has to do with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?

Jason Selvig is one-half of the viral prank comedy duo “The Good Liars”

Selvig showed up outside Trump’s speech to followers in Hialeah, Florida last month, and got into an exchange with a Trump fan that was surreal even by Good Liars standards.

The Trump fan in question told Selvig that Lindell is actually JFK, Jr. — and gave compelling arguments to back it up:

TRUMP FAN: Who is Mike Lindell? Who is, is John John still alive? We’re going to find out the truth.

JASON SELVIG: So you think you think that Mike Lindell is John F. Kennedy Jr.

TRUMP FAN: Yes, I do.

JASON SELVIG: Do you have a you have a picture to prove it there? So this is a picture of Mike Lindell and John F Kennedy Jr. And so what’s what’s the evidence here?

TRUMP FAN: Well, the evidence is, we’re going to find out that people had to play certain roles to get the truth out to people.

JASON SELVIG: So why would John F. Kennedy Jr. Fake his own death and then assume the identity of a pillow salesman?

TRUMP FAN: Well, you have to ask yourself, what was he running for? He was running for a seat in New York. Who won that seat? Was it Hillary Clinton?

JASON SELVIG: So? So. John F. Kennedy Jr. is actually Mike Lindell.

TRUMP FAN: We’ll find out.

Click on the link for the full article and video