Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vaya Con Dios, Manny! The plight of the 2018 Orioles

Spaceman Spiff

Adam!!!!!! Why are you swinging there?!?!?!

Ball 3 in the dirt on a 2-0 count and bases loaded.

Most impatient hitter I've ever seen. That is straight stupid. Happ is wild and you help him with that.

I can't get over how stupid that was by Jones. In my head I'm thinking, "take the pitch." Of course he swings at some crap.

Do the coaches even teach when to take pitches? Jesus christ so maddening.

20 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Adam!!!!!! Why are you swinging there?!?!?!

Ball 3 in the dirt on a 2-0 count and bases loaded.

Most impatient hitter I've ever seen. That is straight stupid. Happ is wild and you help him with that.

I can't get over how stupid that was by Jones. In my head I'm thinking, "take the pitch." Of course he swings at some crap.

Do the coaches even teach when to take pitches? Jesus christ so maddening.

That was my first thought. I’m trying to think of who did virtually the same thing for the O’s already this season

5 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I liked taking out Givens as he was all over the place. I would have preferred putting in a major league pitcher instead of Cortez. He sucks. 

Welp. 

Good news is that the O's will be down to one rule-5 pitcher tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

I liked taking out Givens as he was all over the place. I would have preferred putting in a major league pitcher instead of Cortez. He sucks. 

Welp. 

If Buck really had it down to between Cortes and Givens and no other options, I'd have stuck with Givens.  He was all over the place but I trust a veteran like that instead of the Rule 5 guy.

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If Buck really had it down to between Cortes and Givens and no other options, I'd have stuck with Givens.  He was all over the place but I trust a veteran like that instead of the Rule 5 guy.

I think it was more the pitch count getting up to 37 already. Good news is that we know Cortes and Harvey will be the ones removed from the roster when Trumbo and Cobb are back. 

Archived