Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

That inning should have started with Doolittle. I've noticed that Davey is really concerned with this guys getting "personal stats".  He did that with Fedde to get his win, did that today with Gio, keeping Doolittle for a "save".  Not a fan of those type of managers.

Doolittle can pitch the 10th with that 1 pitch inning. Gotta score here

Take the L already you losers. Shut down for 2 innings by a guy with a 7+ ERA..

Nats Park gonna be flooded with Red Sox fans. Any remaining Nats fans should boo relentlessly..

Letting Bryce walk is an easy decision to make this winter.

If they can take one against the Red Sox and manage to score more than 2 runs in each game, I'll chalk it up as a victory. They get swept, though, they're under .500. 

Let me repeat that: if the Nationals get swept, they will be under .500

Now after that, they have series against the Marlins, Pirates, and Mets. You'd think this would be ripe for the picking but I really don't know right now. It's going to be very concerning if they don't take each one of those series. Going into the break under .500 is not gonna be a good look going forward. 

Makes you wonder how much they're missing Werth. 

His skill set obviously diminished these last few years, but he was the teams badass tough guy. And he left behind a team full of easy going pansies. Eaton the only one that comes close to a Werth-like attitude.

Archived