Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

3 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Dunno if it has the same reach as MASN but yeah - sounds good to me. Whatever gets the team out from Angelos' sphere once and for all.

I'm guessing selling it into syndication and broadcasting it on over-the-air stations like WDCA-20 is out of the question (if memory serves, that's where I used to watch O's games before I moved to North Carolina).

As an O's fan, you're correct. I believe their road games were on 20 and their home games were on HTS. 

1 minute ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

As an O's fan, you're correct. I believe their road games were on 20 and their home games were on HTS. 

Yup - I remember having to switch the antennae to "UHF" whenever I'd want to watch a baseball game. Though I never took to the O's, baseball was baseball and my sister basically owned the TV in the den (the one with cable) on Saturday afternoons. I do remember them being on HTS, too.

But yeah, I guess the days of local/syndicated baseball broadcasts like that are over - especially since there really aren't a lot of independent TV stations.

This team knows it.  Baseball is more mental than anything.  Murphy knows this team cant score, he tried to get the extra base and play hero.  Things are truly headed south.   

I'm an optimist but i blamed injuries and what not but this isn't injuries anymore.  It's mental and there is no way to fix that

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Dear Bryce,

Thanks for the memories. Good luck in Chicago, LA, Philly, or where ever

I know this might not be a popular opinion.  At least we know what we have with Bryce.  I'm still skeptical on Robles and Soto.  Great Soto had 1 good month, but let's not think he can carry the franchise for the next 10

28 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

I know this might not be a popular opinion.  At least we know what we have with Bryce.  I'm still skeptical on Robles and Soto.  Great Soto had 1 good month, but let's not think he can carry the franchise for the next 10

I'd rather spend the money on Rendon, Turner, and other FAs. 300-400m not worth it.

1 minute ago, thebluefood said:

Pretty sure at this point, Carl Yastrzemski, at his current age, is a better clutch hitter than anyone on our current roster. 

Let's bring him in for a tryout. It'll really piss off the Boston fans. 

Rick Porcello certainly is

And like - yeah, these solo home runs are great and they get us closer to the lead but where is this when people are on base?! 

Solo home runs alone don't win you ball games. This is a National League team for God's sake - where's the small ball?

Archived