Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Eagerly awaiting the party of "states rights" to pass federal legislation legalizing marijuana in any state which legalizes it.  

It took the Supreme Court to strike down the federal prohibition on sports gambling.  

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It took the Supreme Court to strike down the federal prohibition on sports gambling.  

OT, but I remember reading once about some drug trial.  (Cocaine?).  

After a few hours of deliberation, the jury sent a question to the judge:  

Since in 1918, it took a constitutional amendment to give the federal government the power to prohibit alcohol, where is the constitutional basis that gives the federal government the power to prohibit cocaine?  

The judge demanded to know which juror wrote the note, and removed him from the jury.  

I feel like if you vote for a candidate that dropped out your vote shouldn’t be counted anyways. 

In fact maybe we can do that in lieu of an intelligence test. Just put a ghost candidate for each party on the ticket. Weed out the dumb vote a bit. 

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I feel like if you vote for a candidate that dropped out your vote shouldn’t be counted anyways. 

And I think if your candidate drops out they shouldn't be on the ballot anyway, force people to vote for candidates still in the race.  How much you want to bet people voting for candidates that dropped out outnumbers write-in votes?

Archived