Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has been our best _____ since _____? (CB edition)

Sacks 'n' Stuff

As part of an ongoing effort to pad my post count, I’ve come up with this dandy little idea for a series of threads to help us kill time until the offseason.

We sure have sucked for 25 years but a few rare players have managed to overcome the managerial and sexual impotence of our ownership... like flowers growing from a pot of dirt. Topic #1; Who was our best cornerback since Darrell Green?

14 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Champ Bailey, but when healthy the Jordan Reed of CBs, Shawn Springs, might have been as good.

This is the correct answer, 100%.  You even got the “when healthy” part. 

Well, that’s the end. Lock the thread. I was kind of expecting this to be a thing but Rufus had to ruin it as Rufusss tend to do. Thanks Rufus. Thanks for ruining Christmas.

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

This is the correct answer, 100%.  You even got the “when healthy” part. 

Well, that’s the end. Lock the thread. I was kind of expecting this to be a thing but Rufus had to ruin it as Rufusss tend to do. Thanks Rufus. Thanks for ruining Christmas.

This is how Rufuses celebrate ruining Christmas:

dance-gif.gif

I thought Hall played really well when he got here. I guess he can be an honorable mention here. He did have 4 picks in one game. Sure the opposing QB was no other then Cutler but still he has played well for us even with Hasbeen as the D coach.

In the Bears game he returned one of the picks 92 yards for a touchdown. Hall was a ball hawk and hit people hard too. I liked that about him. 

Zskins that's based off pure remembering..lol that was a home game..I found a cowboys blanket in a company vehicle no one claimed it so I saved it for that Monday night game, gave it to my dad earlier in the day of the game and he burned it right before kickoff...just before I got there gggrrr...but ya..

Archived