Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

On 3/10/2018 at 10:36 AM, Mr. Sinister said:

Unfortunately we know why. Sad story.

Naw I wonder what is going on here. There is a cover up happening and there doesn't seem to be any reason why past shawty is a sista. That can't be all that's happening here. 

Just got a text: shooting at Great Mills HS in Southern Maryland. One dead, medics on scene, police on the way. Praying its not more. :(

Literally 5 minutes away from me. Heard all the cops flying by the office.

Edited by Zguy28

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Shooting-Investigation-Underway-at-St-Marys-Co-High-School-477374093.html

Multiple Injuries Reported in Shooting at St. Mary's Co. High School

Published 39 minutes ago | Updated 2 minutes ago

Multiple people were injured in a shooting at a high school in southeast Maryland Tuesday morning, the St. Mary’s sheriff’s office confirmed.

The shooting happened Tuesday morning at Great Mills High School in Great Mills, Maryland. 

Multiple injuries have been reported. 

A Twitter post from the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office asked parents not to report to the school due to the incident, but to go to a high school in nearby Leonardtown instead.

*Click link for More*

As asinine and ridiculous as that **** sounds @PCS, there is another board that I troll frequently for the ****s and gigs and they are taking this **** very seriously. They took the video of the girl ripping up the constitution (which was fake, she was actually ripping up the target practice paper thing) so serious there were three topics on it in 2 days. Right now they are in deep debate over Seth Rich's parents being owned by George Soros and how David Hogg was tipped off about the shooting, got in the school while the shooting was happening to post videos and make it look like he was a victim and is actually being denied a college education because of the movement he started. Cause that makes sense. Oh and how ****y Obama is and how much better Trump is in that regard lol

10 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Garbage person

Which one? The one who mocked a young man ruthlessly in public or the one who took the low road and asked his 600K Twitter followers to boycott her show sponsors? Both immature moves IMHO.

1 hour ago, Zguy28 said:

Which one? The one who mocked a young man ruthlessly in public or the one who took the low road and asked his 600K Twitter followers to boycott her show sponsors? Both immature moves IMHO.

Ingraham, obviously. Don't see calling for boycotts of companies to be a garbage move.

16 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Ingraham, obviously. Don't see calling for boycotts of companies to be a garbage move.

At best its petty and immature and tit for tat. Wanna be taken seriously? Rise above the immaturity. But hey, our President does that crap (I'm comparing both parties to him in this context) on Twitter, why not?

12 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Its not, but that Kool-Aid is hard to shake.

I can't stand her.

Edited by Zguy28