Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Jumped in to hold an English bull terrier for all the procedures yesterday.  General Patton dog. Squirmed like a fish out of water. Felt my trap pop, now I'm REALLY feeling it today. Ouch.

One thing about holding dogs, and Jiu-Jitsu in general, is that you sweat so damn much. Dripping like a leaky faucet.

• Like 1

I used to hold small dogs for the groomers sometimes, and even the little ones can be stressful. The place was nothing but cinderblock & concrete floors (not even a complete pour, so poop & pee got in the cracks 🤬) and was a humidity trap all year long. I wore my Duke hat every single day to keep from doing my hair. :ols:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I used to hold small dogs for the groomers sometimes, and even the little ones can be stressful. The place was nothing but cinderblock & concrete floors (not even a complete pour, so poop & pee got in the cracks 🤬) and was a humidity trap all year long. I wore my Duke hat every single day to keep from doing my hair. :ols:

Yep, even holding a squirmy Yorkie will make you sweat. Obviously you're not squeezing the dog, but flexing and locking your muscles in case (when) it bucks and fights is enough to have to chug a glass of water afterwards.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Sorry. I wasn't talking ****. Bunny legit scared me for a few seconds. 

Lol.  As always, text is misinterpreted.  My bad.

I got bit so badly when I was 18 by a bunny.  To this day I am extremely traumatized. Sorry, this is a sensitive subject for me 😂.  I feel like I finally broke through with this f***ing rabbit.  Videos are made for my dept. I just like to share them here too.

This rabbit tho.  Acted like an aggressive dog!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...