Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

They won it all last year without Gronk

Gronk is so freakin much taller than everybody else, that it seems like any hit to his helmet would have to be intentional.

I just realized the call was unnecessary roughness. If you watch the replay on NFL.com, Church hits him with his shoulder right in the arms/chest area but cause Gronk is leaning way forward there is helmet contact. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

I just realized the call was unnecessary roughness. If you watch the replay on NFL.com, Church hits him with his shoulder right in the arms/chest area but cause Gronk is leaning way forward there is helmet contact. 

Calls like that are why the NFL is frustrating

13 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

As good a game as Bortles is having I still see him throwing a pick six...

This feels like the classic late game Tom Brady win and I hate it.  I really don't want to deal with weeks of Tom Brady worship.

Archived