Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

27 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Keep pressure on Brady, he isn't used to it.

And the proven formula to beat him and every QB that isn't a runner.  Especially interior pressure.  If Brady no longer feels confident stepping up in the pocket, he'll look mediocre.  

So many analysts/people crapped on Blake Bottles the past couple of years. If he makes the Super Bowl I will laugh. Last year he threw lots of picks and he doesn't always make the best throw but he is mobile and has a cannon. Plus he is in the prime of his career. I'm pulling for him.

4 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

So many analysts/people crapped on Blake Bottles the past couple of years. If he makes the Super Bowl I will laugh. Last year he threw lots of picks and he doesn't always make the best throw but he is mobile and has a cannon. Plus he is in the prime of his career. I'm pulling for him.

If you watch him from college until now it looks like he simply lost a little confidence and with his WR's being out most of the year it was hard to get it back quickly.

The guy has more ability than 95% of the QB's playing, he just needs to remove his head from ass and stop playing scared.

Archived