Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

So, anyone remember during the offseason when it was reported that the Ravens would take a cruise ship to London for their London game? 

Yeahhh...turns out it was an April fools day prank. Which I am just now finding out about. I was pretty sure that story came out later on in April (or it could be that I read it online later than April 1st). I feel really stupid now. It seemed like a cool idea too!! 

11 hours ago, youngchew said:

Without a run game to rely on, Dak looks like trash.  He's so used to being a game manager and leaning on Elliot to carry the offense.  

Prescott was exposed today.  Without zeke beasting, he looks like ass.  Dak a game manager, not a gunslinger.

I'm aware Denver's secondary is top tier, but Dak missed a lot of wide open throws. He looked lost and confused.

**** dallas.

Altitude, altitude, altitude and a harsh *** whooping. It happens.

Fun fact for you. Denver is 19-1 in September at home in their last 20 games. Meaning they don't lose at home. 

Was it ugly as can be? Yeah. But an elite defense, higher altitude and loving that anointment oil killed us.

Dallas bounces back and will be 4-2 coming up.

Arizona - W

Rams - W

Packers - L

Bye Week

49ers - W

23 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

So Brady throws a pick 6, all the refs signal TD, no penalty seen by anyone and there is no review at all but since Brady throws a fit after it's over, a handful of flags go flying and the Saints are called for 12 men on the field. It was likely legit but seriously no review at all? Just go with what Brady is crying about?

If Lennay Kekua hasn't died, maybe Manti Te'o could have gotten off faster. If it were a TD, the review is automatic.

5 minutes ago, bh32 said:

I thought Dak was a top 10 QB? It was a fluke season last year for him and the OL is the real heart of that team..stop the run and force DAk to beat you..

Only problem is he can't because he cant throw over 10yrds accurately..

Pump the brakes man.

Didnt Brady look average and Alex Smith all world a week ago?

Good luck for other teams emulating the Broncos or Giants. Not many team have a Roby, Harris, Talib and Stewart to allow them 8 in a box 

teams are 19-1 in Denver in September. It's an out of conference game that means nothing but one loss. 

We got spanked, handled, took the wood shed and beat. No shame in that. 

That's not going to happen all season.

6 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Pump the brakes man.

Didnt Brady look average and Alex Smith all world a week ago?

Good luck for other teams emulating the Broncos or Giants. Not many team have a Roby, Harris, Talib and Stewart to allow them 8 in a box 

teams are 19-1 in Denver in September. It's an out of conference game that means nothing but one loss. 

We got spanked, handled, took the wood shed and beat. No shame in that. 

That's not going to happen all season.

Here we go with the excuses...Dak cannot throw acurately pas 10yrds and that is a fact..teams will just load the box and dare him to beat them deep..

Screenshot_35.png

Archived