Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate The Patriots.

TradeTheBeal!

• 3 weeks later...

If the pats find a way to beat the chiefs this might be the start of putting a damper on the presumed Mahomes dynasty, just like when they did it to Peyton Manning.

Stidham will be starting I guess. Cam seems to have caught some Corona.

Unless they cancel the game, of course.

Edited by SkinsFTW

4 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

If the pats find a way to beat the chiefs this might be the start of putting a damper on the presumed Mahomes dynasty, just like when they did it to Peyton Manning.

Stidham will be starting I guess. Cam seems to have caught some Corona.

Unless they cancel the game, of course.

The game has been postponed until Monday or Tuesday.

As of now.

Yeah, for now. 

We will soon find out how much NFL players are really distancing themselves from each other. Cam is a QB, QBs have to do a lot of talking during the game, and probably at other times as well. If he got Corona then how many other players and staff will end up positive in a few days?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

It may have been rhetorical but we got close to week 8 being tied with their standings, Pre-Alex Smith Injury era.

Oh yeah. Wow, seems like a lifetime ago! 

i should specify, when was the last time they had the same losing record as us through 8 games :P im guessing you’d have to go back to prior to 2000? 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oh yeah. Wow, seems like a lifetime ago! 

i should specify, when was the last time they had the same losing record as us through 8 games :P im guessing you’d have to go back to prior to 2000? 

I knew what you meant 😁, but I figured it was the one opportunity in the last two decades I could say we had the same winning percentage as the Patriots and exploit that tidbit.  Too much to pass up!

• Haha 1

Trade Bill Bellichek?   Peter King and some other poeple have discussed the possibility of the Pats trading Coach Bill in 21.That would be wild?

Maybe that isn't a bad idea?   JosH Mcdaniels can take over the Pats.   Bill can forge a new legacy say with the Jets?   He coached them for what, a day?  That would be wild.

Maybe Bill needs a new challenge elsewhere, next year.

I envision Bellichick stepping away from the NFL and coaching somewhere like Navy, before I see him coaching another NFL team. You dont trade a coach like him.

The Pats will be fine. I'm 32, theyve won like a bajillion games every year since I was in 8th grade. An 8-8ish season wont kill them. Use those draft picks, sign some FA's and reload

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I envision Bellichick stepping away from the NFL and coaching somewhere like Navy, before I see him coaching another NFL team. You dont trade a coach like him.

The Pats will be fine. I'm 32, theyve won like a bajillion games every year since I was in 8th grade. An 8-8ish season wont kill them. Use those draft picks, sign some FA's and reload

Maybe a different chapter for his final act.

The Pats were hit by injuries and losing people to free agency and people sitting out for covid.

I think Jimmy G. Will be available next year. Bill may try to get him.

Cam will not be a Patriot next year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...