Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate The Patriots.

TradeTheBeal!

On 12/20/2020 at 9:36 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

Just wait.  Bill is going to go get a QB in the off season and they’ll be back at it.  

I think he punted on this year.  

When all those guys opted out for Covid at the beginning of the year, I figured he knew it was  going to be a throw away year to reload. They'll be back next year unless he tears down the team for one more year and does a two year process. 

• Like 1

I suppose I never really understood the Patriots hate, there have been far more annoying franchises and personalities, I just chalked it up to that small holdout group that also hated the Bulls and weren't Pistons fans.  

I was always an admirer because of Brady.  Once he left, people kept caring? I wasn't aware.  In my view, it was always about hating Brady, which makes it even dumber and more embarrassing and honestly, I'm Ok with seeing Patriots lose because they don't have Brady there anymore so it doesn't "prove" anything other than Brady was the more important (though not sufficient by himself) cog.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Bills are frauds and fittin to get curb stomped by the Pats now that they have a QB again.  With Titains losing to Houston, all the sudden AFC top teams look in Flux.

Is there any reason to believe the Pata aren't back now?  I have a lot of respect for BB and would not be shocked if wins one without Brady now that he has Jones.

I gotta say, I'm rooting for the Patriots now that Brady is in TB.  

If Bill can re-build the team in 2 years with a new QB and get them into the playoffs, that's pretty amazing. I'm not rooting for another dynasty.  But i wouldn't mind if Bill got back into contention to at least put to rest the "it's all Brady" story.  It wasn't.  It was both of them, perfect storm of GOAT coach and GOAT QB.  

He would join a short list of coaches going to the playoffs with 3+ QBs. He had Vinny Testeverde in Cleveland in 1994, Brady for 2 decades, and now Mac Jones.  Obviously Gibbs is on the list.  Reid has with McNugget, Alex Smith and Mahomes. 

I'm trying to think of others.  Probably Shula, maybe Landry. But there aren't a lot. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/14/2023 at 11:24 PM, 88Comrade2000 said:

Bill will likely be removed after the season.

Pats trippin, Giants had it right letting Coughlin leave on his own terms after they started losing.  Even not winning they won't find better HC then BB anytime soon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 9:26 PM, Renegade7 said:

Dynasty is officially over, but BB deserves to go out on his own terms, imo.

NFL is a cutthroat league, where even the greatest of legends have had unceremonious exits, but the relationship Kraft and Bellichick have seems different. 

I can't imagine what his life would be like without football though. Guys been coaching nonstop since the LT days in New York. Wonder what he would even do with himself 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

NFL is a cutthroat league, where even the greatest of legends have had unceremonious exits, but the relationship Kraft and Bellichick have seems different. 

I can't imagine what his life would be like without football though. Guys been coaching nonstop since the LT days in New York. Wonder what he would even do with himself 

Kraft is firing him if there’s no playoffs this year.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...