Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Schefter: Su'a Cravens Considering Retirement

Conn

2 hours ago, RedBeast said:

It's funny how you attack people that you've never even met. Keep running Forrest

I've met you on here and seen your countless pointless posts. I've seen you randomly post imaginary bull**** you make up to try and impress people you've never met. 

You're full of ****. Don't insult me again and **** off.

4 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

The earlier reports were he is on the non football injury list. Instead they placed him on the reserve/left squad list. If he doesn't return within 5 days he is prohibited from going to Redskins park the remainder of the season. He can't be traded and can request to be removed from the list next league year. He is done for the year effectively...

Right, but what I don't understand is what do they consider "returning", considering he is on an Inactive List, and can't play for 4 games.

Is it just a verbal thing, where a player says, "Hey, I'm back !"

Or is it based on him attending certain team meetings ?

Even if he says he's coming back, what is he both "allowed" and "required" to do, considering he can't play in games until week 6 ?

7 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

That's Dan throwing a tantrum because a draft pick didn't pan out?

Firing the head coach/GM after 1 year in which he finished the year 5-3 then taking over as the defacto GM with Vinny as your puppet because he was not "having fun" not being involved in personnel decisions is pretty much the definition of a Snyder tantrum...

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

" Cravens, 21, said in a video: “Due to my concussion my eyes have lost the memory to keep track of moving objects, so I have to wear these for the rest of my life.”

Later, Cravens added: “So I had to buy these glasses and I’ll be wearing them for a very long time.”

Almost going blind and being upset about it is being a drama queen? Are you ****ing serious?

He's an adult playing a game for a living and spending half his time in a gym, he's not a ****ing soldier.

1 minute ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Well this sucks.  I could not play the Compton video but I'm going to assume this mental health idea is speculation.  Maybe he just doesn't love the game.

Thanks Scott. Thanks a lot  Your drafts are looking worse by the day.

You should find a way to watch that video when you can. Very eye-opening. 

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Right, but what I don't understand is what do they consider "returning", considering he is on an Inactive List.

Is it just a verbal thing, where a player says, "Hey, I'm back !"

Or is it based on him attending certain team meetings ?

If he reports in the next 5 days he either goes on the active roster or they put him on the non football injury list. Return means coming back to the team as a player and abiding by the rules as an active member of the team.

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

If he reports in the next 5 days he either goes on the active roster or they put him on the non football injury list. Return means coming back to the team as a player and abiding by the rules as an active member of the team.

Okay, so this means that the earlier report of him being out for 4 games is inaccurate, then.

If he agrees to return within 5 days, he can play in game 1 or game 2, or whenever his knee allows, right ?

12 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Firing the head coach/GM after 1 year in which he finished the year 5-3 then taking over as the defacto GM with Vinny as your puppet because he was not "having fun" not being involved in personnel decisions is pretty much the definition of a Snyder tantrum...

So you're one of the fans who actually buys the "not having fun" explanation, huh? lol...

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Okay, so this means that the earlier report of him being out for 4 games is inaccurate, then.

Correct. They did not use the non football injury list. This is much harsher. He doesn't accrue NFL years. He will indefinitely have his rights controlled by the Redskins. 

Just now, Darrell Green Fan said:

Quick summary?

Compton is being a leader. Saying he can't feel the passion from him, basically. Asking Cravens what gets him through the day, what motivates him to be great. Cravens is very down and has bad body language, basically can't come up wirh anything. He ends up saying there's 6 days left in camp, and getting one day closer is what gets him through. Compton says that's not good enough.

Just now, Califan007 said:

So you're one of the fans who actually buys the "not having fun" explanation, huh? lol...

He he literally said he fired Marty because he was "not having fun". He wanted personnel input. They went on the fire up Redskins one sprees right after that. Why would you question Dan's own reasoning and subsequent involvement?

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Compton is being a leader. Saying he can't feel the passion from him, basically. Asking Cravens what gets him through the day, what motivates him to be great. Cravens is very down and has bad body language, basically can't come up wirh anything. He ends up saying there's 6 days left in camp, and getting one day closer is what gets him through. Compton says that's not good enough.

Thanks.  F this guy

5 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Could explain why he's been so injury-prone too

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

LMAO. And I got blasted for ****ing when they picked him. I had a 4th+ round grade on him. A tweener with no heart was my grade on the guy. Whatever. I doent want to hear a damn thing from the Scott fans out there. In reality his drafts were pretty putrid.

Yeah, I remember seeing Kiper and Scheffter talking about you only having a 4rth round grade on him. :ols:

7 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Almost going blind and being upset about it is being a drama queen? Are you ****ing serious?

He's an adult playing a game for a living and spending half his time in a gym, he's not a ****ing soldier.

While I take eye stuff very seriously (its my businss) that statement by Sua reeks of drama queen. If you had permanent vision damage from a concussion there is NO way you would ever be cleared to play football again, it would be the sign of brain damage - the kind that doctors would. Never say "go ahead and play" after. 

He was cleared early as having no symptoms of permanent damage. The neuro opthalmologist who was part of his protocol examination most likely noticed old fashioned minor refractive error and told him to wear the glasses as he recovered and then ass needed, like anyone else

He very well may have had double vision, but that usually accompanies a much more severe concussion than what he reportedly suffered. He was being weird with that post. 

1 hour ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

While I take eye stuff very seriously (its my businss) that statement by Sua reeks of drama queen. If you had permanent vision damage from a concussion there is NO way you would ever be cleared to play football again, it would be the sign of brain damage - the kind that doctors would. Never say "go ahead and play" after. 

He was cleared early as having no symptoms of permanent damage. The neuro opthalmologist who was part of his protocol examination most likely noticed old fashioned minor refractive error and told him to wear the glasses as he recovered and then ass needed, like anyone else

He very well may have had double vision, but that usually accompanies a much more severe concussion than what he reportedly suffered. He was being weird with that post. 

I think that's pretty scary **** for a young person to go through and it wouldn't shock me if it knocked the love of football out of him.

Archived