Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

11 minutes ago, tshile said:

Ugh my god 

The backup team is Hillary and kerry

You think they are going to let Bloomberg have all the fun.  If Biden is truely finished as a candidate, then someone has to be able to draw those voters in.  I don't see Bernie get all those Biden voters.  The Dem party will be in full panic.   They will go all out to try to find a candidate to stop Bernie. They will want someone to win votes; so that at the convention they can pick their guy/gal.  Bloomberg is banking on that, but I don't see Bloomberg playing well in lots of the country.  

Trump really has nothing to worry about it.  Hell, I can see the GOP being successful in messing with the Dems and getting Bernie the nomination.

You know some feel that Bernie is the nominee, he loses in landslide.  If that comes to pass, does that hurt the progressive movement?

Have the ultimate progressive getting crushed.  I know progressives, especially the Bernie Bros believe he will waken up people from their slumber and give Bernie and the progressives power in 2021.  I don't think so.  Maybe by 2028; when enough baby boomers are dead.

Could I be wrong, sure.  I don't think so.  I don't think progressives have the numbers yet, to win a national election and if Bernie is the nominee and he gets crushed; it could set them back. 

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Neither Hillary nor Kerry are getting into the race. Not sure why you are going there. 

I think Hillary would love to come in during the convention.

8 hours ago, DCSaints_fan said:

If the Democrats lose to Trump in November, and in 2024 insist on holding the first caucus in Iowa again, whoever the DNC chair is then should be punched in the face.

Heard an NPR interview with former DNC chair Howard Dean (yesterday?).  

He said that if the Dems win in 2020, then Iowa/NH are almost certainly safe, because no newly-elected President is going to want to mess with the system that elected him.  He said that if Trump gets reelected, then they'll be looking for something to change.  

3 hours ago, visionary said:

Who looks worse, Trump for buying votes or the people who take the cash & then actually voting for Trump?

The thing that has to concern Dems is:

Trump , even though he will lose the popular vote by more votes; will increase the amount of voters voting for him. If he can get a sliver of increase in the black vote; it could be fatal to the Dam candidate.

Its said so often but can you imagine the republican outcry about Obama just giving black people money. For nothing. I mean we had a furious Trump supporter here just about a month ago who was decrying the roony rule because it gave black people unfair advantage and in his estimation was basically affirmative action. Which is the worst thing anyone has even done to black people apparently. But silence on Trump just literally giving black people money. **** makes me sick honestly. Everything about that is terrible. From the lack of pride these people have that it only costs 30 bucks to buy you, to how obvious it is and he gets away with it. And its going to work. 

15 minutes ago, Llevron said:

What really kills me is I try to show this to my Trump supporting co-worker and ask him if he thinks this is the type of stuff that should be going on, and his immediate response is Democrats do it. 

"Free Stuff" angle or "pre-built auto-response"?

Archived