Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

56 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I think it’s incredibly stupid to be critical of them aligning with someone whom reflects their views. Especially since Bernie just had a great debate.

So, since I apparently am willing to waste my time, here's another attempt at a sum-up:

Michael Moore was just on TV raving about how much he loves Elizabeth Warren, how great she is, how he would never say a negative word about her. He spent several minutes talking about how Democrats do well when they nominate women, and asked why the Democrats don't put out a ticket with two women on it.

So, while that women he loves and admires is locked in what everyone who knows anything can recognize is a two person race vs a candidate Moore doesn't really want to win the nomination, Moore instead chose to endorse a 78 year old who just had a heart attack, and didn't really have a chance before that.

You're right. It was silly of me not to call that a brilliant strategic move.

5 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

So, since I apparently am willing to waste my time, here's another attempt at a sum-up:

Michael Moore was just on TV raving about how much he loves Elizabeth Warren, how great she is, how he would never say a negative word about her. He spent several minutes talking about how Democrats do well when they nominate women, and asked why the Democrats don't put out a ticket with two women on it.

So, while that women he loves and admires is locked in what everyone who knows anything can recognize is a two person race vs a candidate Moore doesn't really want to win the nomination, Moore instead chose to endorse a 78 year old who just had a heart attack, and didn't really have a chance before that.

You're right. It was silly of me not to call that a brilliant strategic move.

Moore is a pundit, an entertainer and a brand.  And that brand closely aligns with Sanders.  Purely as a business decision, he’s compelled to back Bernie...especially now that the campaign appears to be petering out.

The Squad and Michael Moore are closely aligned with Bernie, so why wouldn't they endorse someone more in tune with their views.

It's not going to mean much.   Bernie isn't winning the Democratic nomination.   He's already made his impact on the Democratic party.  The entire party has moved left of the last Dem Pres: Obama.   Elizabeth Warren, who is similar to Bernie in many areas; is the likely nominee. 

There's this myth that Bernie would beat Trump easily.  No, he won't.   Bernie has been scrutinized and if he were the nominee; you can bet he will.  While he will have his base of support; that's all he will have.  After the Trump/GOP is thru with him; noone else will want to vote for him.

7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It’s people like my mother. Suburban women who like him because he was Obama’s guy. 

I still bought her a Warren yard sign and stuck it in the front of her house anyways. 

Ask your mom, why Obama hasn't endorsed him?   

That's not a good reason to support a candidate.

10 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Shes the poster child for what it looks like agreeing with Russia on anything right now, I dont think shes a plant.  She wants to stop our insistence on getting in the middle of every damn thing or at least having to do everything ourselves, of course Russia would like that, but is she 100% wrong? 

We're defending authoritarian governments from authoritarian governments, this is exactly what the founding fathers warned about in the dangers of entangled international relationships.  We claim to be a beacon of freedom but get silent when it would mean closing a strategic military base, like Bahrain during the Arab Spring. 

Strategic for what now?

Tulsi has had too many photo ops with authoritarians for me to buy that antiwar message she's selling. She's not a plant but she's definitely an asset. Hillary is right when Tulsi's always going on Tucker Carlson, going on about the DNC rigging, and being propped by Russian bots.

There have been a total of 26 Democratic candidates running so far in this cycle.  Only 7 have dropped out, leaving us with 19 still in.  The last debate had  12 participants & 8 of those so far, have qualified for November's debate.   Time for a quick look on those candidates.

Recent Debate Participants in Bold

MD Congressman John Delaney - his ego is the only reason he's still in.  You need to leave the Dem party, the party is to the left of you. 

Tech Entrepenuer Andrew Yang - He's polling as high as 6th place in some polls.  He won't win but he will get his point across about UBI.

MA Senator Elizabeth Warren- Given for dead early in the year, she's now the front runner & strong favorite to be the nominee.

HI Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard- Nothing more than a Syrian/Russian asset. 

Former San Antonio Mayor/ US HUD Secretary Julian Castro- Running for Veep

CA Senator Kamala Harris- Praying for Joe to collapse before voting starts.  Has faded since that debate highlight in June. 

South Bend, IN Mayor Pete Buttigieg- Strong fundraiser, could place 3rd in Iowa. Hoping Joe collapses. Could be a Joe alternative, if Joe crashes.

Spiritualist/Author Marianne Williamnson-  Guess, she is selling more books now.

NJ Senator Cory Booker- he makes some good debate points but he isn't catching with the voters.

MN Senator Amy Klobuchar- Strong debate performance this week. Too little, too late?  She's also hoping for a Joe collapse.

VT Senator Bernie Sanders-  He'll be there to the end, but he won't be the nominee.

Former TX Congressman Beto O’Rourke- He needs to drop out and run for Senate.

Miramar, FL Mayor Wayne Messam- Time to drop out, he's only raised $5.  He is so irrelevant; I only listed him as a candidate today.

Ohio Congressman Tim Ryan- No path for you, drop out.

Former Veep Joe Biden- He's stumbling and bumbling. The Hunter Biden scandal damages him, even if it's bull. 

CO Senator Michael Bennet- Angry he wasn't in the debate. He's going nowhere.

MT Governor Steve Bullock-  He needs to drop out and run for Senate.

Former PA Congressman Joe Sestak-  Who?

Billionaire Tom Steyer- Vanity run.  Impeachment is happening, so why run?

I don't see the number being significantly reduced until probably by Christmas.  Those 7 that didn't make the debates, just won't have the money to continue into the next year. How many of the 12 debate participants make it to the actual voting. I don't see all 12 making it to next year.  Money is going to dry up for people like Castro and O-Rourke. The millionaires/billionaires can self finance but the others outside the big 3- Biden, Sanders, Warren are hoping Joe collapses. Pete can make to vote. Kamala probably can to.  Can Amy &  Cory last that long.   If one candidate wins 2 or all 3 of the first primaries/caucus; they will have the big mo going into South Carolina.  I see South Carolina as Joe's last stand.  He will absolutely have to win here because he isn't winning the first 2. 

Still, nothing has changed my mind that Trump wins the electoral college again. Him being impeached later this year or early next; won't change that. Sorry, I don't see any candidate running that is going to flip the states that Trump won.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Tulsi has had too many photo ops with authoritarians for me to buy that antiwar message she's selling. She's not a plant but she's definitely an asset. Hillary is right when Tulsi's always going on Tucker Carlson, going on about the DNC rigging, and being propped by Russian bots.

This is what I'll say, I dont think her trying to get along with dictators as being pro-war, you might of meant something else, but I know where you going with this.  Shes trying too hard to seem impartial while dealing with them in attempt to set up for her form of diplomacy with them.  It's not as far as Trump, but even though I know what shes trying to do, she went too far with this with Syria.  Shes tried a million times to clarify this, but it's too late now.

This is a bad idea choosing to play "find the traitor" every year in our elections without any weigh in from the intelligence community.  I agree with Tulsi basically getting the kiss of death from Russia, the endorsement nobody wants, but every candidate that best fits what they need is going to get from now on because they arent afraid to do it outloud anymore.

What I dont want is for anyone that comes across as an isolationist to get the Russian stooge label.  We arent talking about a corrupt businessman, she did to combat tours in middle east, theres a certain level of credibility she gets with me saying she wants to get out, she was actually there.

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

This is what I'll say, I dont think her trying to get along with dictators as being pro-war, you might of meant something else, but I know where you going with this.  Shes trying too hard to seem impartial while dealing with them in attempt to set up for her form of diplomacy with them.  It's not as far as Trump, but even though I know what shes trying to do, she went too far with this with Syria.  Shes tried a million times to clarify this, but it's too late now.

This is a bad idea choosing to play "find the traitor" every year in our elections without any weigh in from the intelligence community.  I agree with Tulsi basically getting the kiss of death from Russia, the endorsement nobody wants, but every candidate that best fits what they need is going to get from now on because they arent afraid to do it outloud anymore.

What I dont want is for anyone that comes across as an isolationist to get the Russian stooge label.  We arent talking about a corrupt businessman, she did to combat tours in middle east, theres a certain level of credibility she gets with me saying she wants to get out, she was actually there.

Stop being stubborn and pay attention.  She doesn't actually want to get out of the Middle East. 

She just wants us to support mass murder and dictators that she does. 

She's not ****ing impartial, she's a goddamned sociopath.  

She isn't out there telling us to mind our own business, she has spent years supporting, endorsing, and promoting mass murder and dictators over both our interests and those of the people involved.

Archived