Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

Most of tonight's participants have already qualified for the next one in November.   These debates are mostly rehashing the same thing; over and over. 

Need more target specific town halls, these debates are becoming useless with this many people.

Elizabeth Warren has a good attribute in her where she throws out a big idea that sounds "scary" until she explains the how & why of the policy she is proposing and it makes sense.  Most of the other candidates can regurgitate the big ideas, but fail to really lay out the case like she does.

I have heard the "Can't be both the umpire & have a team" explanation before, Warren nailed it. 

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

This debate needs to wrap up.

Trump won.

Amy, Peter, Andrew placed second.

Nomination is Elizabeth's to lose though.

Pete came off like an asshole. I don’t really understand what’s he’s doing lately. He’s almost solely relying on moderates, never trumpers and independents and that won’t be enough. 

But he’s going to bring down the everyone else with him 

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Tulsi gonna talk about her BFF, Assad?

Thought AOC was smarter and more savvy.

This isn't surprising.

I doubt this debate moves the needle for anyone,

Lizzie and Joe leading, Bernie in 3rd place. Everyone else, trailing.

Some people really need to drop out.   Especially, those 8 or 9; who didn't qualify for the debate.

I don't pay a lot of attention to politics, but I did watch this debate.  I have to say, the thing that stuck out to me was they struggle Biden had expressing his thoughts.  I have seen some comments in this thread noting his articulation problems.  Was tonight worse than usual for him, or does he have these issues on the campaign trail?

1 minute ago, Nerm said:

I don't pay a lot of attention to politics, but I did watch this debate.  I have to say, the thing that stuck out to me was they struggle Biden had expressing his thoughts.  I have seen some comments in this thread noting his articulation problems.  Was tonight worse than usual for him, or does he have these issues on the campaign trail?

This is normal. He’s like 76. He’s kinda losing it 

4 minutes ago, Nerm said:

He's too told. Some people lose it quicker than others and Joe has lost it.  Bernie is a little older and just had a heartattack but Bernie is far better than Joe.

Archived