Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, visionary said:

"And I have never heard of the Proud Boys in my life.  I simply chose to use some of my talking out of turn time to address them by name and tell them to stand by for my orders for no reason whatsoever."

I don't care about the show.  I want the show canceled on 11/3 and am for 1/20/21 and the post Trump era; unless he resigns after losing the election.

I don't care what he says.

Yeah, i already voted and voted for Joe.  Just checked my ballot and they have received it.  Still will prefer to see what he says. Especially, since he has said so little during this campaign.

He's coming off as competent.  Yeah, it maybe boring but I don't care for the sideshow. I can see that in the post town halls analysis.

Just now, Destino said:

Trump has tripled down against masks. 

That exchange just before the break where she was contradicting him about his lie of there being lots of disagreements on masks among experts...she called hi out on it and he just ignored it and kept repeating the same thing. There's absolutely no point in even giving that clown the air time. He's just going to talk over everyone and yell...moderator, question asker (he's interrupted at least 2 so far), etc

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Biden is doing great. I think this answer on the question about why black people under 30 should vote for him. But I say this as a white man so I welcome opinions on if I’m off the mark here. 

I thought he was doing well explaining in full detail his opinion, but the dude didn't seem like he was following much of what Biden was saying in response....it was pretty long winded, so maybe that's why

Archived