Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Biden is killing this. Talking now about weaponizing the department of justice. Said he doesn’t know if Trump will be prosecuted if he wins. He said it won’t be up to him. He will hire good prosecutors  to run his DOJ and leave it up to them. Noted that they aren’t his personal lawyers and cited examples of how Trump

has used them to be fit himself and his friends. 

Just now, visionary said:

Ok, I turned the sound on for Biden's town hall and he gave a somewhat cathartic answer about letting the justice department be the justice department.  He even pointed out Trump using it as his personal lawfirm. 

Lol, his look of personal recognition of Reagan's Transportation Secretary Drew Lewis was kind of funny, kind of comforting, and also a bit of a reminder that both candidates are really old.  

But it's clear that Biden is at his best in these town hall format.

34 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I thought he was doing well explaining in full detail his opinion, but the dude didn't seem like he was following much of what Biden was saying in response....it was pretty long winded, so maybe that's why

I love that Biden said he would talk more with him after. I hope that happens 

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Biden sounds like he just denounced the Green New Deal.

he hasn’t supported it from day 1. He said it’s a good framework. He’s taken ideas from it I just don’t think he’s on board with the timeframe, among other things, of the GND because he sees it as unrealistic. 

I don’t think he articulated that very well tho, his only somewhat stumble 

Archived