Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

Code of silent understanding.

On 11/14/2018 at 5:13 PM, visionary said:

Trump is correct in that the far right is more organized and trained in fighting. Proud Boys recruit MMA fighters and whatnot with the promise they will get to crack some skulls.

Meanwhile, Anitifa seems to be skinny emo kids mostly made up of liberal women.

I saw a truck with a big confederate flag and some stickers on 495 yesterday.

Why arent some bad ass people on the left not whooping this guy's ass everytime he steps out in that truck? If I was a black guy, id be following that guy to the nearest stop and beating his ass.

I asked this before .... but why is it just the coffee shop street kids that will fight against racism and these hardened far right fight groups? 

55 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Code of silent understanding. Dont openly talk racist, dont openly put racist stuff on the internet but act racist as hell and claim plausible deniability. Im not racist, Im a nationalist. I love my country ...

6 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

Why arent some bad ass people on the left not whooping this guy's ass everytime he steps out in that truck? If I was a black guy, id be following that guy to the nearest stop and beating his ass.

I asked this before .... but why is it just the coffee shop street kids that will fight against racism and these hardened far right fight groups? 

I could curse you the **** out for even asking me this but I know you dont know any better. 

Think about what you are asking dude. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I could curse you the **** out for even asking me this but I know you dont know any better. 

Think about what you are asking dude. 

?????

Since when is punching a mutual opponent in the face so taboo ... I guess people are quick to pull put guns nowadays. Funny you'd curse me out "for even asking". This has turned and I dont see our "discussion" being productive.

5 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

?????

Since when is punching a mutual opponent in the face so taboo ... I guess people are quick to pull put guns nowadays. Funny you'd curse me out "for even asking". This has turned and I dont see our "discussion" being productive.

What you think the police are gonna do the the black dude that follows him and beats his ass? 

You ain't thinking about how different it is for some huge black guy in antifa and the white guy on the right that believes in his second amendment and is just expressing his freedom to open carry. 

My bad I dont wanna actually cuss you out. I was just being dramatic. We ain't got any problems. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Calling bs on this

I wouldn't.  

For one thing, I could easily imagine the ACLU arguing that it's protected.  

And, I could easily see a school district imagining that the ACLU would argue that it's protected.  

(And I'll also admit that the fact that my opinion disagrees with yours, doesn't mean yours is wrong.)  

Edit:  

Now, if you're claiming that the photo is BS?  I'd believe that easily.  

Edited by Larry

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

I wouldn't.  

For one thing, I could easily imagine the ACLU arguing that it's protected.  

And, I could easily see a school district imagining that the ACLU would argue that it's protected.  

(And I'll also admit that the fact that my opinion disagrees with yours, doesn't mean yours is wrong.)  

Schools can definitely curtail speech. They do it all the time. What is a dress code? 

that's right.

Nazis are an existential threat.. their entire philosophy involves eradicating entire groups of people./
i think just being one is a crime against humanity.

Kill them all.

It's self defense as far as i'm concerned. They make no bones about their threats, and their very existence is a threat.

Kill them all.

~Bang

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...