Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

21 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Twitter's stock price would double overnight if their current management was replaced by the ES team.

Mmm think of the bribes I could command as a twitter mod.  I could finally stop drinking tap water and start drinking that fancy people water in the green bottles.  Rolling Rock, I think it’s called.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Destino said:

Mmm think of the bribes I could command as a twitter mod.  I could finally stop drinking tap water and start drinking that fancy people water in the green bottles.  Rolling Rock, I think it’s called.  

If you taking bribes now I got 20 bucks on a temporary @twa ban just for the hell of it. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just learned that white supremacists are heartbroken over Taylor Swift supporting a democrat and, it appears, that white supremacists had revered Swift as the ideal white conservative woman. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/taylor-swift-endorses-bredesen-and-cooper-says-blackburn-terrifies-her

Swift’s endorsement provoked anger and disappointment for white supremacists on 4chan, who have created a bizarre fandom around Swift as the ideal white conservative woman. In a 4chan thread about the endorsement, 4chan posters bemoaned the loss of their pop idol, calling her “traitorous.” One user posted an image of a picture of Swift burning, while another added a meme saying the Bredesen endorsement had cost him his “last additional bit of hope.”

I am, of course, conflicted about how i feel about all of this; it’s a lot to digest. Oh, wait. No I am not. 

giphy.gif

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Bang said:

nah, that doesn't look historically familiar at all.

everybody ready?

~Bang

.000000003% of the population are dbags.  Yah actually youre right. It is historically familiar. As in, all of human history