Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

2 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

It was an odd video. Seemed like the guy just tapped him with the object. But he drops hard and apparently got 4 stitches or so. Also didnt see "blood pouring on the street" ... it was odd.

edit - video is in the link in my OP

Fox News:  Where the Department of Justice is the enemy of the people, and whatever this was constitutes a VICIOUS BEATING and BLOOD POURING ONTO THE STREETS.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Fox News:  Where the Department of Justice is the enemy of the people, and whatever this was constitutes a VICIOUS BEATING and BLOOD POURING ONTO THE STREETS.

Per Newsweek:

https://www.newsweek.com/antifa-violence-portland-bernie-sanders-video-1082072

Portland police are investigating the incident, which was captured on camera by the journalist Mike Bivins and posted to Twitter.

Video shows a struggle for a flag and then a black-clad person hit this dude in the head before he drops. I was watching the blood pour out of his head and into the street.

#DefendPDX #AllOutPDX pic.twitter.com/KPRk1D8l00

— PDX Mike Bivins (@itsmikebivins) August 4, 2018

Edited by Dancing Bear

28 minutes ago, Dancing Bear said:

Per Newsweek:

https://www.newsweek.com/antifa-violence-portland-bernie-sanders-video-1082072

Portland police are investigating the incident, which was captured on camera by the journalist Mike Bivins and posted to Twitter.

Yes, that is the same tweet and video in the Fox News article.  Watch the video, tell me if you see any blood or would describe what happened as "a vicious beating" like Fox News did.  

Mr. Bivins also appears to have a history of refusing to attest that his reporting is, in fact, accurate.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/07/post_646.html

• Like 1

Richard Preston, a self-identified Ku Klux Klan leader from Maryland, will serve four years in prison for firing a gun during the Unite the Right rally.

On Tuesday, Preston, 53, was sentenced to eight years in prison with four years suspended for discharging a firearm within 1,000 feet of The Park School. After he pleaded no contest in May, he faced a possible sentence of two to 10 years behind bars.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Ran this guy's name through the MD Case Search ... MD prosecutors failed again. A bunch of assault charges and one with gun but State either dropped it or he was found not guilty.

Dont plea guilty, kick up to Circuit Court ... by now the officer might not show up and ASA dont give a ****.

Md - the state where we let criminals walk bc we our county prosecutors and judges are too busy trying to clear their AM docket by 9:30 am. Continue that PM matter and boom! your golfing at 1:30 on a Tuesday!

edit - ran his addy and it comes up as someone else, did a search of that name and its mom.

A ****ing loser 53 year old Klan member living in Baltimore City .. lives with his mom. ****, Id be mad to.

Edited by Why am I Mr. Pink?
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3