Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: EZEKIEL ELLIOTT SUSPENDED WITHOUT PAY FOR SIX GAMES

TK

18 minutes ago, bh32 said:

What i find funny is when Brady was suspended for deflate gate everyone at CZ said he was guilty even thought there was no actual proof..yet there boy Zeke gets suspended and he is innocent..lmao

Maybe because the fact there was cell phone evidence where two equipment managers were texting back and forth talking about how Brady likes the balls deflated and Brady destroyed his cell phone to destroy any records of any conversations? 

And maybe the fact that the accuser has police documents showing she is a liar?  Found here:  http://deadspin.com/witness-claims-ezekiel-elliotts-girlfriend-asked-her-to-1786320742

Look, I get it, you're excited that a huge weapon from the Cowboys is suspended.  But if you don't see the precedent that is being rolled out by Roger Goodell that you are guilty until you can prove your innocence is setting for the entire league.. well.. these young players are in for a long and tumultuous career.

5 minutes ago, Cowboys12 said:

Maybe because the fact there was cell phone evidence where two equipment managers were texting back and forth talking about how Brady likes the balls deflated and Brady destroyed his cell phone to destroy any records of any conversations? 

And maybe the fact that the accuser has police documents showing she is a liar?  Found here:  http://deadspin.com/witness-claims-ezekiel-elliotts-girlfriend-asked-her-to-1786320742

Look, I get it, you're excited that a huge weapon from the Cowboys is suspended.  But if you don't see the precedent that is being rolled out by Roger Goodell that you are guilty until you can prove your innocence is setting for the entire league.. well.. these young players are in for a long and tumultuous career.

im not excited about anything..Zeke has been caught on video pulling a womans shirt down.got identified as knocking a DJ out,but after police get involved the witness's just disappear and not cooperate with the police..yet in you or your fan base's eye's he is not capable of DV? gtfo..there was never any proof that Brady flat out told them to deflate balls..

22 minutes ago, Cowboys12 said:

No fan of Goddell, but my answer to this is, "try not to get into trouble, then you don't have to prove your innocence."

58 minutes ago, bh32 said:

im not excited about anything..Zeke has been caught on video pulling a womans shirt down.got identified as knocking a DJ out,but after police get involved the witness's just disappear and not cooperate with the police..yet in you or your fan base's eye's he is not capable of DV? gtfo..there was never any proof that Brady flat out told them to deflate balls..

Again, I am well aware I have bias in this argument so I will only present facts.  If you read the report of the suspension, the Sr. Patrick's Day incident did not influence the decision of suspension.  The bar fight (which he was actually cleared of any involvement but none of the media is reporting so I don't blame you for repeating what they keep saying) also wasn't included in the report.  I'm not saying he's not capable of DV, I said he was prosecuted as guilty until he can prove his innocence and that is what is setting a bad precedent for the players of the NFL.  If the league has concrete evidence, I think everyone deserves to see it.  If he did it.. he needs to pay the price for his crime.  Let's see the evidence.  Can you agree with that?

4 minutes ago, Cowboys12 said:

Again, I am well aware I have bias in this argument so I will only present facts.  If you read the report of the suspension, the Sr. Patrick's Day incident did not influence the decision of suspension.  The bar fight (which he was actually cleared of any involvement but none of the media is reporting so I don't blame you for repeating what they keep saying) also wasn't included in the report.  I'm not saying he's not capable of DV, I said he was prosecuted as guilty until he can prove his innocence and that is what is setting a bad precedent for the players of the NFL.  If the league has concrete evidence, I think everyone deserves to see it.  If he did it.. he needs to pay the price for his crime.  Let's see the evidence.  Can you agree with that?

I agree, and I hate the cowboys. LOVE that Elliot is suspended, just cause it means that's one less good player the cowboys have on the field for 6 games. other than that, I agree the suspension is stupid, if he in fact is innocent (which it seems so far there's no evidence of anything, which does show he's innocent at this time).

5 hours ago, eaglesfandan said:

JMO one of two things will happen:

1.  He accepts it and it gets knocked down to 3 games.

2.  He goes full Tom Brady retard and takes it to court and it gets pushed into the 2018 season.

Who really knows though.

But what can he do in court? If I remember correctly, the ruling from the Brady case said that the NFL has the right to suspend anyone for anything of time for any reason they want. If that precedent has been set, what can Elliott or any other player do in court? 

4 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

But what can he do in court? If I remember correctly, the ruling from the Brady case said that the NFL has the right to suspend anyone for anything of time for any reason they want. If that precedent has been set, what can Elliott or any other player do in court? 

Lot of armchair lawyers will post their two cents but IMO ...

The case may be presented as defamation against the NFL due to being labeled a woman abuser without hard evidence which will impact future potential earnings through endorsements.

Also, I think the league may be facing being brought to court by not just Elliott but Jones as well.

1 hour ago, Cowboys12 said:

Lot of armchair lawyers will post their two cents but IMO ...

The case may be presented as defamation against the NFL due to being labeled a woman abuser without hard evidence which will impact future potential earnings through endorsements.

Also, I think the league may be facing being brought to court by not just Elliott but Jones as well.

A Cowboy homer making excuses for woman-beating Elliot? Shocking. :ols: :dallas_sucks:

7 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

A Cowboy homer making excuses for woman-beating Elliot? Shocking. :ols: :dallas_sucks:

Yeah because my previous responses didn't ever mention that I'm not sure if he did it or not and maybe the NFL has evidence we aren't aware of and should be highlighted otherwise the precedent based on current facts is the accused has to prove his innocence moving forward.  And ironic coming from a guy objectifying a woman in his avatar.

10 minutes ago, Cowboys12 said:

Yeah because my previous responses didn't ever mention that I'm not sure if he did it or not and maybe the NFL has evidence we aren't aware of and should be highlighted otherwise the precedent based on current facts is the accused has to prove his innocence moving forward.  And ironic coming from a guy objectifying a woman in his avatar.

Finding a woman pretty enough to post her in your avatar if far different from beating her half to death, genius. :ols:

The NFL knows a lot more in their investigations than they have told. Just because they didn't mail copies of the evidence to each and every cowboy fan doesn't mean it isn't there.

The evidence will come out. Eventually.

I'm not totally happy Elliot is suspended. I have him on one of my fantasy teams. The same one Andrew Luck is on, and he may not start the season, either.

However, I think there is enough evidence of Elliot's bad behavior in the past that we can give the NFL the benefit of the doubt about what they found out.

Look at the bright side. This suspension might finally wake Elliot up from being a knucklehead, and stop getting into trouble.

28 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Finding a woman pretty enough to post her in your avatar if far different from beating her half to death, genius. :ols:

The NFL knows a lot more in their investigations than they have told. Just because they didn't mail copies of the evidence to each and every cowboy fan doesn't mean it isn't there.

The evidence will come out. Eventually.

I'm not totally happy Elliot is suspended. I have him on one of my fantasy teams. The same one Andrew Luck is on, and he may not start the season, either.

However, I think there is enough evidence of Elliot's bad behavior in the past that we can give the NFL the benefit of the doubt about what they found out.

Look at the bright side. This suspension might finally wake Elliot up from being a knucklehead, and stop getting into trouble.

At this point I'm hoping there is evidence otherwise the NFL has opened Pandora's box which means open season for these players to be blackmailed and extorted.

However, if Jerry goes after Goodell like some believe he's going to, I will continue to question the evidence.  Remember the salary cap hit the skins and cowboys received from the non capped year and Jones did nothing?  If he goes to bat for this one, one could assume just like you assume the league has damning evidence, that he's going after the league for a reason.

3 hours ago, Redskin4ever said:

That is exactly right.  I kept saying at the time to all the gleeful Pat-haters that the ruling against Brady set a huge precedent that would come back to bite other players and fans of other teams that thought it was great because of their Brady bias would be crying when it derailed their own team/players.  There is nothing Elliott can do legally at this time.  The Brady case showed that the NFL has the power (based on the stupid CBA that D. Morris and the rest of the NFLPA imbeciles signed off on) to punish players at its discretion when it comes to the personal conduct policy.  Evidence be damned.

Speaking of evidence, Chris Carter said that he had seen or been told all the evidence the NFL did have, which is why he believed a suspension was coming and that it would be a long one.  Well, turns out he was right about the suspension, so I have to assume at this point he is also right about the evidence they have.  I'm sure Jerry has spent a few dimes trying to keep it out of the public eye and has had his PR department working overtime (nothing new down there in Classless, TX), but the NFL will publish a report with their findings soon, and the Cowboys fans will be in full defense mode, making excuses for why it is okay for Wicket to beat up on girls.

3 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Image result for bruises ezekiel elliott

You are aware the friend of the accuser on a sworn affidavit stated she got into a fight with another female and not Zeke?  And like I've said.. if Zeke did in fact do it, he got off easy with 6 games.  There are just many holes and lies that this lady told the police which is why Zeke was never arrested.  Now, that could be due to in a court of law you must prove that it occurred without reasonable doubt but her credibility was shot with the police and even the PR press conference the league held admitted that she had lied to them and the police about a specific incident (which I referenced above).

19 hours ago, Cowboys12 said:

You are aware the friend of the blah, blah, blah, blah, and blah

Defend away, it's fine.  Realize you are on a Redskins message board and doubt you will sway many on this site.  My question is why defend him so vehemently on a rivals board?  It is just odd to me as I have zero interest in ever posting on ANY Cowboys board, but whatever; knock yourself out.  Hail

7 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Defend away, it's fine.  Realize you are on a Redskins message board and doubt you will sway many on this site.  My question is why defend him so vehemently on a rivals board?  It is just odd to me as I have zero interest in ever posting on ANY Cowboys board, but whatever; knock yourself out.  Hail

I've been here since 2004 with a whopping 165 posts.  It's good to hear what other people think about your team/players from an outside perspective without all of the homers/bias.

1 hour ago, eaglesfandan said:

I've been here since 2004 with a whopping 165 posts.  It's good to hear what other people think about your team/players from an outside perspective without all of the homers/bias.

Fair enough.  Enjoy.  However defending your player on a rivals board is, well pointless.  Yes, the unjaded perspective is nice but I feel it is folly to think you will sway this particular boards opinion regarding EE.  These posts aren't about gaining a "perspective" but defending a Cowboys player. It is fine, but an exercise in futility methinks. Carry on. Hail

On 8/11/2017 at 1:18 PM, Reaper Skins said:

6 games for elliot, compared to 1 game for the Giants kicker Josh Brown, when he ADMITTED to beating his wife, jut reinforces my belief that the Giants get the most bias treatment in the NFL.  Elliot's fine will be reduced, but not enough to keep him from playing the Giants in week 1.  For all other divisional games, Elliot will be back in the lineup

I think that this illustrates that Goodell's punishment is largely based on whether or not you cooperate with the NFL investigation.  In other words, in Goodell's mind, lying or not cooperating is actually worse than the offense they are investigating.  Goodell is a power hungry despot.

Archived