Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, EmirOfShmo said:

I have a question about the Maryland weed dispensaries: 

Looking at a few places in Southern Maryland I've noticed products marked "MED ONLY".  What does this mean? Aren't all products available to anyone over 21yo?

No.  Certain items of higher potency are available only for medical patients, not recreational users.  I don't remember the exact cutoff though. 

• Thumb up 2

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

No.  Certain items of higher potency are available only for medical patients, not recreational users.  I don't remember the exact cutoff though. 

Thanks. Looks like Maryland doesn't recognize other states med card carriers. But, non-med products are much cheaper than RVA with a much better selection. I have to go to Annapolis tomorrow so I'm planning on hitting a couple of spots in Southern Maryland on the drive back. 

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Medicinal grade is generally the top shelf. Higher standards to make the grade essentially. 

I went full ham on KOIs b1g1f dealy. Surprised how good the hemp products are these days. Their Green Crack THC-A flower taste like legit h3tty cannabis. 😋

Your gonna need to explain to us "non dispensary" fluent, old ass hippies. I recognize the bud and the gummy. All that other stuff I have zero clue what it even is. One looks like weed eyedrops?😲 :rofl89:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

Your gonna need to explain to us "non dispensary" fluent, old ass hippies. I recognize the bud and the gummy. All that other stuff I have zero clue what it even is. One looks like weed eyedrops?😲 :rofl89:

Tinctures and a couple of disposable vapes. I recommend a eye dropper full of the Koi delta 8 combined with one filled with the Tommy Chong 3000 mg CBD. 🤣

The hemp supplements and the mushroom gummies were in theys gift bag. No clue what to do with the hemp supplements. They're like lil sugar packets. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I have a Volcano vaporizer by Storz and Bickel. I switched about a decade ago for a healthier option. Not only has it helped but I use less flower than burning/rolling. I also use the leftover vaped bud for making canibutter. 

It's different and takes some getting used to but worth it, imo. 

• Like 1

Yeah any vape Storz and Bickel make is top notch. Lousy efficient Germans. 🤣

I own the digital volcano and the Mighty. Battery on the mighty ain't what it usta be but I've had it for a decade. Works great with flower and oil.

Seriously if you live in a state where you can grow just get a volcano. No need to cure your buds. Just dry them for a week n start vaping.

Edited by Captain Wiggles

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I own the digital volcano and the Mighty. Battery on the mighty ain't what it usta be but I've had it for a decade. Works great with flower and oil.

I have the same setup and am noticing the exact same thing about the battery of the Mighty. While I expected the life of the battery to deteriorate over time, it still lasts through several sessions before needing a recharge. 

"We understand that we have to protect that access to products while also not allowing the black market to get a head start on the legal market," said Sen. Rob McColley, R-Napoleon. "It is our intention to allow the legal market to go into effect as soon as possible."

Why wait the 90 days then? Sounds like the infrastructure for recreational sales is already up and running with the current medical sales. Just make the immediate transition like Maryland did. Yall acting like you're starting from scratch when ya ain't. 🤣

• Like 2

On 12/3/2023 at 1:14 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Anyone here use dry herb/concentrate vaporizers? Thinking about getting Buzzette one but we've never tried it.

I've had a silver surfer dry vape for years.  Like ripping bong hits but more pure.  Still me makes cough like a mother ****er tho.  It's a big thing so it's on my desk and I'll hit it playing videogames sometimes.

I second the canna butter from the remnants thing.  

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, The 12th Commandment said:

I've had a silver surfer dry vape for years.  Like ripping bong hits but more pure.  Still me makes cough like a mother ****er tho.  It's a big thing so it's on my desk and I'll hit it playing videogames sometimes.

I second the canna butter from the remnants thing.  

My main thing is finding something for Buzzette that makes her cough less with flower.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

My main thing is finding something for Buzzette that makes her cough less with flower.

You can adjust the temperature on a vaporizer to decrease the harshness/density of the vapor. However, with 350° being the lowest setting at which THCa is extracted from flower, you are still irritating your throat inhaling hot air.

My brother smokes blunts and only coughs when using my Volcano. I didn't have that issue at first. I actually would adjust the temperature to get that "smoking a backwood" harshness once in a while. Unfortunately, you will only know the impact through experience. I understand what you are going through right now. I battled with the same decision about a decade ago. Pulling the trigger was difficult.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1