Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

2 hours ago, tshile said:

Get something that’s energetic and something that’s good for movies/tv. Get something that’s in between. Figure out which one you like or at least know which mood matches what. 

Yea I got one that was like 80% saliva 20% ictiva, one that was 50 / 50 and one that was 20 % 80 %.  On the 50/50 one right now.  I like it.  I don't feel as lazy as others but still feel mellow.  :D

• Like 1

For anyone that is new to THC, the strains aren't going to make a ton of difference.  All of it is going to knock on your behind initially.  Once you partake for some time, learn exactly how much is the right amount for you to take at once, etc etc....then you can start experimenting with strains.   Generally speaking sativa is for when you want to still be active and indica is more for the movies/video games/relaxing for the night type activities.  

• Like 2

Delta-8 THC Products Are Federally Legal Just Like Hemp, Appeals Court Rules

The federal legalization of hemp through the 2018 Farm Bill removed restrictions on a wide range of molecules produced by the cannabis plant—including, a new court ruling says, the psychoactive cannabinoid delta-8 THC.

A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit wrote in an opinion published Thursday that products containing delta-8 THC are generally legal because federal law defines hemp as “any part of” the cannabis plant, including “all derivatives, extracts, [and] cannabinoids,” that contains less than 0.3 percent delta-9 THC by weight.

The law, the court said in the 3-0 ruling, “is silent with regard to delta-8 THC.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb up 1

I’m currently searching for the cheapest online MD degree that allows me to go the medical review. I seriously paid $99 for some chick to do a 39 sec video conference while she shucked corn in her gorgeous kitchen. She apologized for my 20 min wait because she had “12 people request at once” that’s $1200 in 20 minutes. I am in the wrong career field. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 1:46 PM, Cooked Crack said:

NEWS: Delaware Gov. John Carney says he will veto the marijuana legalization bill, which is a MAJOR break from his party.  But this bill has the necessary support to override

It did not thanks to lame ass Democrats

The chamber failed to override Gov. John Carney’s (D) action in a 20-20 vote, with one member not voting. The bill had initially passed with 26 votes—more than the supermajority threshold needed to override a veto—though some members were evidently hesitant to contradict the governor even though they support the reform as a matter of policy.

• Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

On 5/19/2022 at 9:08 PM, The Almighty Buzz said:

I don't feel as lazy as others but still feel mellow

Find one that makes you energetic. 

Then start doing things you like especially outdoors. Like go on hikes. Ride a bike. Swim. Whatever. Work out. Go for a run.  

idk whatever you do for fun outdoors 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Then start doing things you like especially outdoors. Like go on hikes. Ride a bike. Swim. Whatever. Work out. Go for a run.  

We used to hike around the bottom of Stone Mountain.  Best times ever. 

There's also a spot that we'd hike up to, smoke a joint, read, and then walk back down. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Irene OG x Chem D 

She’s still got a couple more days to dry but this is a sample from one of her lower branches. She smells amazing with a mothball basement funk and sticky as hell. She’s a heavy high, that’s not a day time or functional smoke at all for most people. 

3D00870E-2E4F-4A99-B3B8-222CE6F28F27.jpeg

B97FDC3D-B103-40DE-9CEE-AE3498D1E699.jpeg

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

On 5/19/2022 at 9:09 PM, dfitzo53 said:

If it's 80% saliva you might want to send that **** back. I had a joint or two like that in high school, no thanks.

We used to have an inappropriate term for that when I was in high school and we couldn't jist dry it out with a lighter :ols:

what-have-you-done-what-did-you-do.gif

On 6/7/2022 at 6:53 PM, tshile said:

@The Almighty Buzz 👌🏼👈🏼🫦🏝🛥

In all seriousness, this sh*t is a freaking miracle Med. This needs to become legal, yesterday. 

I was down for the count with major neck pain going into my eye today. 1/4 of a gummie and 30 min…..healed. 

• Thumb up 2

11 hours ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

@The Almighty Buzz 👌🏼👈🏼🫦🏝🛥

In all seriousness, this sh*t is a freaking miracle Med. This needs to become legal, yesterday. 

I was down for the count with major neck pain going into my eye today. 1/4 of a gummie and 30 min…..healed. 

Yup, people don't even know the half of it yet with how helpful cannabis can be. You have thc, cbd, and cbg for pain, insomnia, spasms/seizures, and appetite, thc-v for appetite suppression, and then there is the anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties of certain cultivars like Royal Kush that are extremely effective against candida, lyme disease, and many other things in that realm.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

On 6/7/2022 at 7:00 PM, tshile said:

You’re old. I hear pickle ball is the new thing for old people @The Almighty Buzz

I tore my meniscus while getting my ass kicked in pickleball by my 77 year old dad 😕

On 6/7/2022 at 11:13 PM, Fresh8686 said:

Irene OG x Chem D 

She’s still got a couple more days to dry but this is a sample from one of her lower branches. She smells amazing with a mothball basement funk and sticky as hell. She’s a heavy high, that’s not a day time or functional smoke at all for most people. 

3D00870E-2E4F-4A99-B3B8-222CE6F28F27.jpeg

B97FDC3D-B103-40DE-9CEE-AE3498D1E699.jpeg

2F060109-2C53-4823-930D-EAF9FD6093CB.gif

• Haha 1