Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Even though he's not showing up on the stat sheet with goals, Oshie has been playing lights out these finals.  He's flying all over the ice and always making big time plays.  He has a style that is unique to him and is just really fun to watch.

That Neal miss reminds me of when the Caps have run into hot goalies before and announcers would say they were trying to be too perfect with their shots. No idea if it was true then, or now, but I'd like to think Holtby's in their heads. 

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Whoa, Vegas looking shellshocked all the sudden.  I can see game 5 being a last stand type game, but this doesn't look good for them at all right now.  Not my problem, just noticing this, very different feel then game 1.

Why are you worried about Game 5. 2 periods to go here. Come on. 

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Whoa, Vegas looking shellshocked all the sudden.  I can see game 5 being a last stand type game, but this doesn't look good for them at all right now.  Not my problem, just noticing this, very different feel then game 1.

My boss is convinced the NHL will force 7 games for revenue? They'll have to try very hard.

Archived