Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, philibusters said:

Medicaid is a hybrid federal and state program.  Essentially the feds cover about two-thirds of the cost and the state covers the remaining one-third.  I think its usually a bad idea for the states to opt out as they as turning down free money, but I do think they should have the option to opt because the federal government should not be able to make the states spend money they didn't agree to spend.

These are mostly Red states that are denying Medicaid and they are mostly the states that get more in federal dollars back than they give to the federal government in taxes. So they are denying health care for their poorest citizens. How Christian of them. That last sentence is sarcasm BTW.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 12:47 AM, 88Comrade2000 said:

On 2/24/2024 at 11:43 AM, China said:

I think people have been claiming that X presidential candidate is the antichrist since Reagan at least.  I remember hearing that Reagan was the antichrist be cause there were six letters in each of his names, Ronald Wilson Reagan, 666 the mark of the beast.

On 2/24/2024 at 12:20 PM, 88Comrade2000 said:

The real so called anti-Christ is probably someone from the Middle East.

Trump though does have some qualities that make you think he’s the antichrist.

On 2/24/2024 at 12:23 PM, Larry said:

Klingons have no Devil, Kirk. But we are familiar with the nature of yours. 

- Kang. 

trump is too glaringly stupid to be the antichrist.   

but if there is an antichrist roaming the earth today there can be zero question that trump would have actively sought him out to be at his beck and call.   i personally think it is much more likely simple russian-mafia-thugs tugging dumbass-DJT's marionette strings... but theology isn't my strong-suit.  

49 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

but if there is an antichrist roaming the earth today there can be zero question that trump would have actively sought him out to be at his beck and call.  

I haven't heard a word from him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Granny's hill to climb gets steeper n steeper.

Lauren Boebert’s son arrested, faces 22 charges

https://www.kjct8.com/2024/02/28/lauren-boeberts-son-arrested-faces-22-charges/

Lauren Boebert’s 18-year-old son was arrested in Garfield County February 27, 2024, and faces 22 charges.

According to the Rifle Police Department’s Facebook page Tyler Boebert was arrested at around 2:30 in the afternoon. The arrest comes after a string of vehicle and property thefts in the area.

• Haha 3

"Even if you've had an abortion, I want to help you get counseling so that you don't do this again" -- Nancy Mace on Newsmax

Even if that's at a nonprofit organization what provides said counseling? Idk say a place that future "parents" could make "plans" or even get advice on whatever issues they may be facing. Whether it's abortion or substance use treatment, mental health care, LGBTQ support, or sexual violence. Surely Nancy would be in favor of such an organization existing. Especially in her beloved "free market" economy. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

Granny's hill to climb gets steeper n steeper.

Lauren Boebert’s son arrested, faces 22 charges

https://www.kjct8.com/2024/02/28/lauren-boeberts-son-arrested-faces-22-charges/

Lauren Boebert’s 18-year-old son was arrested in Garfield County February 27, 2024, and faces 22 charges.

According to the Rifle Police Department’s Facebook page Tyler Boebert was arrested at around 2:30 in the afternoon. The arrest comes after a string of vehicle and property thefts in the area.

image.png.ed1dfaf16522c40aa84190e47ef84ea4.png

• Haha 4