Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

On 2/8/2024 at 9:43 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Republican Michigan lawmaker loses staff and committee assignment after online racist post

A Republican lawmaker in Michigan lost his committee assignment and staff Monday, days after posting an image of a racist ideology on social media.

House Speaker Joe Tate, a Democrat who is Black, said he will not allow the House to be a forum for “racist, hateful and bigoted speech.”

State Rep. Josh Schriver, who is white, shared a post on X — formerly known as Twitter — that showed a map of the world with Black figures greatly outnumbering white figures, along with the phrase, “The great replacement!”

Schriver, who represents portions of Oakland and Macomb counties, can vote on the House floor. But Tate removed him from a committee and told the House Business Office to oversee his staff members, who still can assist constituents.

“Representative Schriver has a history of promoting debunked theories and dangerous rhetoric that jeopardizes the safety of Michigan residents and contributes to a hostile and uncomfortable environment for others,” Tate said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Palin would have just quit in the second quarter like it was a Governor’s term.

This is complete bull****.  Why in the **** are these morons following this orange painted ****?!? It's horrifying. 

He won't stop until he destroys this country.  But yet let's watch his cultists followers vote for his sorry ass. 

Please God,  make it stop. Let's put an end to this bull****. Trump needs to be stopped. He'll stop at nothing to destroy this country. 

HTTR!

• Thumb up 1

McCain choosing Palin was a big deal. It was a precursor to me of what was to become the maga world. I knew McCain didn't want her and it was sad to me that to have a chance he rightfully believed he had no choice but to accept the party bosses demanding  it. He compromised himself and he was one of my favorite republicans. She's such a  poor specimen. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

McCain choosing Palin was a big deal. It was a precursor to me of what was to become the maga world. I knew McCain didn't want her and it was sad to me that to have a chance he rightfully believed he had no choice but to accept the party bosses demanding  it. He compromised himself and he was one of my favorite republicans. She's such a  poor specimen. 

McCain trusted all the wrong people at that point. His campaign manager Rick Davis was previously the business partner of one Paul Manafort. So you're not really far off with that campaign being the precursor to the MAGA movement. All them Tea Party assholes making noise shortly after that election and whatnot. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 3

Facts. And Manafort, Stone, and A****er all polished Nikon’s nads. Dictator-humpers and anti-democrats. Congrats Republicans, for apologizing for this filth for decades.

Quoting DC’s own: “Ahistorical. You think this **** just dropped right out of the sky. My analysis: it’s time to harvest the crust from your eyes.”

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Trump endorses Whatley as next RNC chair and backs daughter-in-law Lara Trump as co-chair

Former President Donald Trump has endorsed North Carolina Republican Party Chairman Michael Whatley to succeed Ronna McDaniel as Republican National Committee chair.

Alongside endorsing Whatley, Trump said in a statement that he will also throw his support behind Lara Trump, his daughter-in-law, for the role of co-chairwoman at the RNC.

Trump’s endorsement solidifies his effort to bring about a leadership change and exert control over the committee. As part of the plan, Chris LaCivita, Trump’s co-campaign manager, has been tapped to serve as the RNC chief operating officer but will continue in his current role.

“For these reasons, I think my friend Michael Whatley should be the RNC’s next leader. Michael has been with me from the beginning, has done a great job in his home state of North Carolina, and is committed to election integrity, which we must have to keep fraud out of our election so it can’t be stolen,” Trump said in a statement.

“My very talented daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, has agreed to run as the RNC Co-Chair. Lara is an extremely talented communicator and is dedicated to all that MAGA stands for. She has told me she wants to accept this challenge and would be GREAT!” he also said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2