Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

4 hours ago, Larry said:

Anybody says you're not physically fit for office, offer to do a physical fitness challenge. 

Against Donald Trump. 

This is a great idea, but first slap him with a glove and challenge him to a physical duel. Slap him with a second glove and challenge him to a mental duel. 

slap him with a third glove and challenge him to…..I don’t know, just slap him with a third glove and film it all. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

This is a great idea, but first slap him with a glove and challenge him to a physical duel. Slap him with a second glove and challenge him to a mental duel. 

slap him with a third glove and challenge him to…..I don’t know, just slap him with a third glove and film it all. 

image.png.92d2c126d2101e11134f72d8e07d2d4e.png

• Haha 2

The GOP doesn't get fixed. I listened to "prominent right aligned podcast" and they are living in a seperate reality or pushing a seperate reality.  I can't even tell if this narrative is truly pushed or just pushed because people can make $Millions being a schill for the right wing.  I know that while fhe person I listened to works very hard, I can't shake the question of where their funding comes from -- I know they were seeded by right wing billionaire, but they did set up an organization themselves (but now off course they can sell gold and other advertising to the vast right wing and Fox News is the new CNN and even Fox News is out of the main stream.  There are no "normal democrats".  The "new democrats" are "radical leftists intent on destroying the country".  

There's no consideration that Trump committed any crimes and all these lawsuits are "election interference".  January 6 was just a peaceful protest that turned into a riot.  There's no consideration that Trump was undermining democracy from post-election to January -- this is all done because Donald "The greatesf President ever" Trump is a victim.  

Donald Trump, Elon Musk and Tucker Carlson are such threats to the leftist that the deep-state is resorting to election lawfare in order to take him out. 

It's a surreal mix of Alex Jones tuned a little bit less whackjobbery.  Feeding fear, feeding distrust, feeding hate.  Feeding... "we are fighting against the marxist, leftist democrats for you and they are coming to kill us."  Also a lot of "global elite" talk. 

There was an interview about the Trump DC case and the lawyer on literally told the audience that the Supreme Court denial of Jack Smith meant DC will get pushed outside of the election now.  When others have said "a circuit case might actually be quicker". 

At the same time for "Republican politics" they really hate Ronna McDonna and Nikki Haley.  I know the GOP has married themselves to these "America first nationalists" and it feels different than the tea party.  Our country can't live in two seperate realities.  

I am really surprised that a judge hasn't been hurt over the Trump stuff, because the righteous anger that gets fomented is insane.  Somehow legal proceedings and the court system, grand jury are not enough. But I know the people who talk about it intentionally gloss over those nuances.  

And it's exhausting dealing with these folks.  More and more you can just lie, lie, lie.  And it doesnt matter.

14 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Reminds me of this....

https://youtu.be/mIw_4vcPs_s?si=4YxMKfVEHWbqQXld

From the little I've read, looks like the appeals court was right. It says that none of the crimes he was convicted of happened in LA. 

Now, was it a case of "he lied, in Washington, in an attempt to cover up a crime that happened in LA"?

Edited by Larry