Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

So this is a conservative talking point I've been hearing a lot lately. That the Democrats are still the party of the Klan because there was no political realignment after the 1948 Democratic Convention. It's completely absurd and some bull**** revisionist history pushed by racist assholes like Dennis Pager.

Here's the Prager U video they like to point to.

What a crock of bull****. Tucker says "suddenly there are kids that look and sound like Crimo." He looks like a number of the kids I went to high school with twenty five years ago. Tho back then it was piercings not tattoos what were super popular. 

Also Tuckers a big Phish and Dead head. Guys completely full of **** once again. Tho this is sposidly him meeting Jerry which is interesting if the real.

E-H9jkIWEAwfWih.jpg

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2022 at 10:44 AM, Bang said:

I sincerely hope y'all have been getting ready.
They are straight up telling us what they are going to do.

~Bang

Eric Greitens Follows Up ‘RINO Hunting’ Ad With Another Gun-Centered Spot, Former Friend Calls Him Out as ‘Broken Man’

Controversial Republican Senate candidate Eric Greitens put out yet another ad Wednesday, two days after the Highland Park mass shooting, showing him firing a gun and mixing violence with politics.

In late June, Greitens sparked a firestorm of controversy with a similar ad, in which the Missouri Republican said, “Today, we’re going RINO hunting!”

The ad then showed Greitens and a group of armed men forcing their way into a home as Greitens announces, “Join the MAGA Crew, get a RINO hunting permit. There’s no bagging limit, no tagging limit, and it doesn’t expire until we save our country.”

In his latest ad, Greitens steps out of a truck and says he is not a “career politician” and will “take aim at politics as usual.”

Greitens, who resigned in disgrace as governor of Missouri in 2017 amid allegations of sexual harassment and campaign finance violations, is seeking a political comeback in his bid to replace retiring Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO).

Click on the link for the full article

15 hours ago, Skintime said:

The latter explains so much. Now I understand his craziness .

Yeah, Tucker having a mom who was a free spirited artist and who left him as a child definitely helps explain his absolute obsession with masculinity and how it is supposedly "disappearing" nowadays. Dude needs a therapist.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah, Tucker having a mom who was a free spirited artist and who left him as a child definitely helps explain his absolute obsession with masculinity and how it is supposedly "disappearing" nowadays. Dude needs a therapist.

With a Tball bat

The "really brutal stuff" regarding Walker is not nearly enough to sway the GOP voter. Nothing is. "There is no bottom" means there is no bottom. If he were real and he ran on the GOP ticket, they'd elect Satan himself on a campaign platform to burn them all in eternal hellfire and destroy the earth the first chance he could.
And while the planet is burning and their God abandons them to the deal they made, they will blame the democrats.
There IS NO BOTTOM.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

The "really brutal stuff" regarding Walker is not nearly enough to sway the GOP voter. Nothing is. "There is no bottom" means there is no bottom. If he were real and he ran on the GOP ticket, they'd elect Satan himself on a campaign platform to burn them all in eternal hellfire and destroy the earth the first chance he could.
And while the planet is burning and their God abandons them to the deal they made, they will blame the democrats.
There IS NO BOTTOM.

~Bang

The fact that he's black and has these problems I bet is enough to keep some of them at home though. And in this case I'm totally fine with that as ****ed up at that is to say 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Skintime said:

The latter explains so much. Now I understand his craziness .

If you really want to understand why Tucker is such an asshole watch this movie:

https://www.hbo.com/the-lady-and-the-dale

Tucker Carlson’s Dad Led an Ugly Anti-Trans Campaign Against a Famous Con Artist

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-lady-and-the-dale-reveals-tucker-carlsons-dads-anti-trans-crusade-against-grifter-elizabeth-carmichael

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

The fact that he's black and has these problems I bet is enough to keep some of them at home though. And in this case I'm totally fine with that as ****ed up at that is to say 

No, can't say I agree.

Supporting him means they can scream SEE??!! I AIN'T NO RACIST!!!

~Bang

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Bang said:

No, can't say I agree.

Supporting him means they can scream SEE??!! I AIN'T NO RACIST!!!

~Bang

That's a good damn point and I always forget to add that into my calculations cause I DONT SEE COLOR!!! (yea you are so right now that i think about it) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Um, shouldn't that be grounds for having to recuse yourself from a case? If you literally prayed with one side of the case before you decided in their favor and used their arguments in your decision?

Is there any external way to force a SCOTUS justice to recuse themselves? It sounds like they have to recuse themselves and if they don't, even if they're clearly not impartial, there's nothing anyone can do about it?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Um, shouldn't that be grounds for having to recuse yourself from a case? If you literally prayed with one side of the case before you decided in their favor and used their arguments in your decision?

Is there any external way to force a SCOTUS justice to recuse themselves? It sounds like they have to recuse themselves and if they don't, even if they're clearly not impartial, there's nothing anyone can do about it?

I have no idea but I would bet its up to the Supreme Court 

So 

• Haha 2