Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

6 Hours After Reinstatement, Newsmax Reporter Permanently Banned From Twitter

For most reporters, being named a White House correspondent is a career highlight. Emerald Robinson, who worked that position for Newsmax, though, has had no problem risking her opportunity.

Last week, Robinson was suspended from Twitter for spreading misinformation on Twitter. She also reprimanded by her employer and taken off the air. As soon as she got back on the social media site, though, she was immediately spreading the same claims. She has now been banned permanently.

The initial tweet which earned Robinson her suspension read, “Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends.”

Upon her reinstatement, the reporter wrote, “I’m back… on Twitter at least. Join me at Substack before I’m banned again.” Linked to her post was an article about her Luciferase conspiracy theory.

I guess when you come back and tweet the exactly same thing that got you suspended, it’s doesn’t go over too well. https://t.co/DgzQXMrTvR

— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) November 9, 2021

Click on the link for the full story

• Thumb down 1

How people react when they think video of the real Lauren Boebert is an SNL skit

Jimmy Kimmel enlisted the help of Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert to troll, well, Lauren Boebert herself. All he had to do was show real video clips of her — such as the one in which she brags about giving birth in her truck — to passersby, pretending the clips were Saturday Night Live skits with an actress playing the part of Boebert. He then asked if SNL went too far, and their reactions are hilarious.

"I mean, it's over the top, but that's what SNL is supposed to be."

"I think she [Boebert] would feel like it's too far and be offended by it."

"I'm very disappointed to see that's how they [Hollywood] betray them [people in congress]."

"That was obviously scripted by whatever directors did all that. But I feel like the real Lauren would actually be, like, a little upset about that."

"She has family, she has kids … It's embarrassing for her, it's embarrassing for the country to see. They did go too far."

Just as funny were the people's expressions when they found out that the "actress" playing the gun totin' yahoo was, indeed, Boebert herself.

Click on the link for the full article 

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

I believe what happens here next may be more impactful as where we end up as a Country, more so than the actual events of Jan 6th. 

My thoughts are similar.  But more along the assumption that all of them will get away with no repercussions, not even political ones.  Which will cause them to conclude that "hey, that worked.  Wonder if we can go further."  

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1