Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Draft Day Three - Rounds 4/5/6/7 - Discussion Thread

zCommander

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

"OMG! We took the wrong Badger!" is more likely what you'll hear.

let's see:

"Makeup pick for TJ. Boooo."

"Home grown love it"

"Next best thing to Watt"

Seems to be mostly positive with that one exception.  What's especially fitting about this pick is that this is the draft pick TT received for trading back that drew the ire of all the Badgers fans.

11 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

I'm just going to point out, I've never seen this level of pandering to the home town at Radio City Music Hall. Philly needs their egos stroked this badly in order to host?

To be fair they have added interest to it and have done a great job. (Ie excellent foil).

1 minute ago, WisconsinRedskinsFan said:

Wow.  So much for my Biegel comment.  Way too high in my opinion.  Hell of a motor though. 

Honestly, I like him as a prospect.  Barely missed getting him in the 5th round in our mock, but I thought I was getting a hell of a steal there.  Top of the 4th is a bit higher than I would have expected for him, but I figured he'd go somewhere in this round.

1 minute ago, CTskin said:

Read Matt Harmon reception perception. Westbrook is awful.

SIP mentioned Keim said there was 0% chance we'd take mixon. There for there's no way we go dede or brantley.

OG let's do it now!

Dorian Johnson maybe?

Just now, CTskin said:

Read Matt Harmon reception perception. Westbrook is awful.

SIP mentioned Keim said there was 0% chance we'd take mixon. There for there's no way we go dede or brantley.

OG let's do it now!

Yeah it did cross my mind on Brantley when I heard Keim say that.  But reading they they were one of 5 teams who really studied what went down with Brantley, I'd presume some genuine interest if the story checks out.

Archived