Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How long will the Trump Presidency last?

88Comrade2000

Poll:How long will the Trump Presidency last?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. How long will the Trump Presidency last?

• Less than 6 months
    • 6 months to 1 Year
    • 2 Years
    • 3 Years
    • 4 Years - One Complete Term
    • 5 Years
    • 6 Years
    • 7 Years
    • 8 Years - Two Full Terms

13 minutes ago, twa said:

We never got far enough into recovery to go backwards 

Don't you and your friends have Bibles to thump? 

Since you built your business with only your own two hands, what should you care how the overall economy does? Your business success or failure is yours and yours alone—at least that's how the line goes. 

But don't worry. Now that we're staring down the barrel of an economy that's the wet dream of Bobby Jindal and Sam Brownback the overall economy should do great based on those two guys' experience. Or maybe Texas is a better model—with most of it's job growth attributable to state government jobs. But yeah, should be easier to make a buck now that you businesses don't have to give a **** about pesky things like the environment. Hope your homeys like fishing in polluted streams. But at least they can pretend their votes didn't do that.

Best case scenario as I see it is 3 years: 2 years gathering evidence, another year or so to work through the impeachment process. Stripped of all power by late 2019, early 2010.

What WILL happen? Status quo and he doesn't get re-elected.

6 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

of course you don't. You benefit from it. 

Well, full disclosure, Asian an Indian Americans do better than whitey financially. And Nigerian Americans are neck and neck with English Americans. 

46 minutes ago, grego said:

Well, full disclosure, Asian an Indian Americans do better than whitey financially. And Nigerian Americans are neck and neck with English Americans. 

That still doesn't mean that whites who hold positions of power don't show favoritism to those of their own race. One can make the argument that all races do that. Except who predominantly holds the highest positions/offices in America? Certainly not the groups you listed.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

of course you don't. You benefit from it. 

You think I am white ? haha. haha. Wow.  :rofl89:

7 minutes ago, clietas said:

What's truly sad is the number of white people that believe there's something called black privilege.

I know from experience that white privilege absolutely exists.

There is not a black privilege... unless you are a black female. They get away with damn near everything. 

In all my years, I don't think I have seen this white privilege utilized or taken advantage of very often. 

Maybe I'm overly optimistic to say 6 months to a year, but we've barely gotten over 2 months and the FBI is now saying there is evidence of Trump officials colluding with Russian hackers.

That kind of revelation would have caused impeachment within a week in the past.  It probably will take a little longer because GOPers in Congress are trying to normalize with nonsense (with a few exceptions), but watch the poll numbers.  They're getting worse.

GOPers in Congress are mercenaries.  They throw their lot in with whoever will help them win, hence why they went from #NeverTrump to #TeamTrump very quickly.  Once their jobs are on the line, they'll turn, though unfortunately it will require way more than it should.

With 40% of America willing to hold their nose and support Trump, and 25% of America ravenous supporters who suck down every note sung by Trump and Hannity, then sadly he's not going anywhere until after this term. Add to that the fact that the GOP in Congress and across the country are all spineless welps then nothing changes until Dems take over.

2 hours ago, grego said:

with full disclosure, who leads most of the fortune 500 companies? who hold a majority of elected seats in this country? 

I can assure you it is not Southeast Asians (I had to correct you), South Asians (again, corrected), or Nigerian and English Americans.

Also, at least from the Nigerian perspective which I can attest too, most of those immigrants are the best of the best in their country. 

I know white people like to think things are fair for everyone else, and thats why Trump gets elected and he brings in his Nazis and White supremacists. But hey, Ben Carson and Omarosa Manigault are in his White House so its all good.

When Americans began to display empathy and concern for oppressed groups and denounce their privilege en masse, then people like Trump will not be in office. We saw last election that you and your brethren are either clinging to your whiteness or have your head in the sand like a flamingo while benefiting from it all. Shoot, when white people stop thinking of themselves as the norm and ignoring their race and stop looking at non-whites as "others" then we will see Trump and his ilk lose power.

Like I said earlier, I think Trump gets 8 years at least because this is what a majority of whites voters want, until the definition of whiteness changes and those people who thought they were white becomes the other.

12 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

thats because you lack empathy.

Or ignorance. I'll be happy to take this one to PM if you want. 

Or your point will be public and ... then I can't help you.  

2017... ha...I need to show empathy ? To what ?

So because I have tan skin I need to feel differently ? Absolutely not. Blacks kill blacks more than anyone. 

Where is the ****ing march or protest about that ? Yeah , more worried about what the police are doing to tan folks...

Should be more worried about raising kids that don't destroy their own communities, and rob folks for sneakers. 

You don't want to go here with me. Trust.   Have a great evening, and forget we even talked about this. 

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Don't you and your friends have Bibles to thump? 

Since you built your business with only your own two hands, what should you care how the overall economy does? Your business success or failure is yours and yours alone—at least that's how the line goes. 

In truth I don't care, but I try to be kind to idiots 

Good Lord said I'd earn it by the sweat of my brow, and I keep sweating and earning. :ols:

Archived