Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Well, I mean. He’s in bed with the Russian mob. This is not a hoax or some wild conspiracy theory. We know, on top of Aaaaaaall the other Russia stuff, that he had a Russian mobster living on the same floor as him in Trump Tower and felt the need to lie about it, under oath mind you, way back in 2013. And we also know that said Russian mobster was working with him on Trump Tower Moscow.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 4

Stone and his **** drive me nuts.

this guy threatened a judge, spit on her gag orders... and every time he flagrantly disobeys, his lawyers show up and say 'sorry we didn't realze.."
and he is still walking around free.

None of us would get this treatment. The things he is doing are not innocent little mistakes.

I am fully flabbergasted and disgusted by the ABILITY of these people to somehow avoid any sort of punishment for their actions.

Everything is completely upside down. 

Law? Order?
what a ****ing joke. 
And given a republic is governed by laws.. well,   this weak ****ing country is nothing but a lie.

~Bang 

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Bang said:

Stone and his **** drive me nuts.

this guy threatened a judge, spit on her gag orders... and every time he flagrantly disobeys, his lawyers show up and say 'sorry we didn't realze.."
and he is still walking around free.

None of us would get this treatment. The things he is doing are not innocent little mistakes.

I am fully flabbergasted and disgusted by the ABILITY of these people to somehow avoid any sort of punishment for their actions.

Everything is completely upside down. 

Law? Order?
what a ****ing joke. 
And given a republic is governed by laws.. well,   this weak ****ing country is nothing but a lie.

~Bang 

He is a wealthy white man. The system is working the way it is supposed too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I don’t think that’s how it’s supposed to work. I really don’t.

You should read the Constitution, the formation of this country, the civil war, and many things since.

A lot of people are waking up to this realization that this nation is effed up in its core. The question now is what are you going to do about it? Sit back and pretend things are okay? Pine for the status quo again? Or change things.

• Thanks 3

depends. Show me the power to change it and I can follow.

As it is now, i have two options.

vote,, or do something radical.

the first one might work to at least rid us of the overt evil in charge..   the second one only does if enough decide to do it at the same time.

~Bang

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

I assume they were fired without their pensions....

I'm sure they would have been, if she won.  

in fact, I hear the Senate is going to investigate whether she would have done it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Hopefully Manafort is locked up with a respectable sentence by lunch time.

Let it be known i would be happy to help with my tax dollars to support Manafort with a 6x6 cell, an orange jumpsuit, and 3 squares a day for the rest of his life.

I'm a swell guy.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

60 months with 30 concurrent on count 1, 13 months on count 2.

73 months total with 30 running concurrent with EDVA so he gets 90 months total.

ABJ's sentence while appropriate is somewhat disappointing, but I cannot blame her.

Her sentence, as she correctly noted, was not supposed to be a counterbalance to Ellis' leniency.  As just as that might be it would be improper.

As for her sentence itself, my preference, obviously, would have been to run it all consecutive, to get him to 10 years.

That being said, minor concern I had in the back of my mind is that it is pretty rare for a judge to give statutory maximums, at least, in my experience.  So I had anticipated she wouldn't go with all 10 years.  Still, I'd hoped he'd be dinged for his lies and crimes after pleading, and it's kind of on the fence if he was with this sentence.

I suppose given the leniency of EDVA, we were never going to get a fully satisfactory result unless she went full vengeance.

Anyways, ABJ did a much better job than Ellis.

Let that 7.5 years be long for him.

• Like 1

So some time will be taken off due to time served and he can have more taken off due to good behavior and the new step act.  Also Trump could pardon him or commute his sentence.  

Hopefully he gets caught at some more bad stuff before he gets out, assuming his his health doesn’t rapidly deteriorate.  Alternatively I wonder if any other countries want to talk to him if he gets out early.  (Though I’d be worried someone might cut a deal with Russia or Trump for his freedom)