Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I'm sure that both Donald Trump and Donald Trump, Jr., who spoke out so forcefully about the dangers of false accusations faced by America's men and boys in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh hearings, will be quick to condemn this plot to frame Robert Mueller.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

"I'm fearful for my life and I'm going into hiding, but let's take a selfie first!"

i read that and heard the "selfie" song (chainsmokers i think) in my head---i love that song :806:

reminiscent of frank and moon zappa doing "valley girls"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

LOL. 

She probably realized if she gets up and says something, it could get her in more trouble than them.

Or.... more likely. That person in the picture has nothing to do with this and he did to make people think there really is someone.

That's Manti Teo's girlfriend.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

bit of a vent

last couple days ****-stain santorum has been getting real feisty in his pundit role on cnn---flipping out on two diif hosts because they raised the accusations of dems saying "the new willie horton ad" that our ****-eater of a president tweeted out  has racist elements....not so much ricky, but i'm seeing lots of more "midstream" pundit/elected r's being way more assertive in trump support and not more distancing from him even as the crazy on the r side's rhetoric/ads ratchets up big big time..

the percentage of partisan gopers who aren't steeped in one form of bigotry or another will go to their party's grave in denial that they've not only been the refuge for racists for decades, despite some sincere but ineffectively supported efforts to expand their umbrella and get the racists to leave the tent or at least be quiet and just vote r, to these days where they flat out are the party leading and laying the groundwork for a full on racist-empowering (or white-enhancing as they like to say) movement, or what trump calls nationalism...

little stevie "swastika' miller, mike and all his homoerotic fantasies pence, and donnie 'the gibbon" trump...the purity trinity of evangelical heartthrobs...xtianity on its way to becoming as ****ty a brand as 'republican' is these days....at least ivanka doesn't have to suffer brand deterioration alone...

can't wait to see this new  televised address  he'll be doing later on '"immigration" 5 days out, just added to his "packed" schedule (that's why he had to go to pittsburgh at that exact time and not wait a couple days--the rigidity of the schedule)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

last couple day ****-stain santorum has been getting real feisty in his pundit role on cnn---flipping out on two diif hosts because they raised the accusations of dems saying "the new willie horton ad" that our ****-eater of a president tweeted out  has racist elements....the percentage of partisan gopers who aren't steeped in one form of bigotry or another will go to their party's grave in denial they've not only been the refuge for racists for decades, despite some sincere but ineffectively supported efforts to expand their umbrella and get the racists to leave the tent or at least be quiet and just vote r, to these days where they flat out are the party leading and laying the groundwork a full on racist-empowering (or white-enhancing as they like to say) movement or what trump calls nationalism...little stevie "swastika' miller, mike and all his homoerotic fantasies pence, and donnie 'the gibbon" trump...the purity trinity of evangelical heartthrobs...xtianity on its way to becoming as ****ty a brand as 'republican' is headed for....at least ivanka doesn't have to suffer brand deterioration alone...

can't wait to see this new  televised address added to his "packed" schedule (that's why he had to go to pittsburgh at that exact time and not wait a couple days--the rigidity of the schedule) he'll be doing later on '"immigration" 5 days out

Goes back to the feckless Dems. They could have ads on fear-mongering, lying, the shootings, the MagaBomber..... and they don't. So much video to use of this guy and his swamp that you don't even need to edit.

• Like 4

Jacob Wohl: Determiner of High Credibility and owner Surefire Intelligence, where he names himself as managing partner Mark Cohen,  has Bar Refaeli as Surefire's Tel Aviv Station Chief, and Chrispoh Waltz as a financial investigator in Zurich. Owner of buyaslut.com, buyabad****.com and other sweet domain names. What a bag of dicks this kid is.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

This was a ****show, but they know why they ran it.

This whole thing is a total joke, BUT, so long as they go through with it and look serious, there's a good 30% of the country who will back them until the bitter end.

So naturally, they run a press conference that makes Helsinki look like an impressive display and walk out head held high.

• Like 2

Roger Stone has embraced his career as a political snake, he just needs to own the fact that being a "dirty trickster" one too many times might have finally caught up to him.

Also, the alleged Mueller incident.....is Wohl claiming it took place in Hillary's Pizza dungeon?