Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

10 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

So many people that know I follow politics always ask me why I don't watch shows like House of Cards or other political dramas, and I also reply by asking if the read the newspaper? Watch the news?  No fictional drama show is as wacky as what is actually going on in real life.  Granted, the Trump administration has ramped the craziness up, but for real, political dramas pale in comparison to everything that encompasses the legitimate stuff.

I have to admit this is the most interesting political era of my life. One of the few significant things I truly remember from my early childhood was Watergate. My father used to rail about Nixon and how he would be proven a criminal. All the neighbors loved Nixon but he made my dad furious.  🙂

I'm living all that emotion with Trump now. I have simply gotten the creeps from him since the 1980s and never dreamed this totally obvious turd of a human being would be elected to the highest seat on the planet. He told us he would wipe his feet all over the office and some of us voted for him anyway. It's mind-boggling.

But... I'm hooked on the real life drama. I do love a mystery and the stakes are high.  

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Beyond the tax issue, 57 to 61 percent back House investigations into three topics tested in the national survey: possible collusion between Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and Russia, Trump’s relationship and communications with Russian President Vladimir Putin and possible financial ties between Trump and foreign governments.

Fewer, 40 percent, support Congress beginning impeachment proceedings against Trump, with 55 percent opposed. That support is down 9 percentage points from August, in a survey conducted shortly after Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, was convicted of fraud and his personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations at what he said was Trump’s direction.

This survey, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates, was completed Thursday, a day before special counsel Robert Mueller indicted former Trump adviser Roger Stone on charges of obstruction, false statements and witness tampering.

Another result shows the politicized nature of Mueller’s work. Just 43 percent of Americans express confidence that his eventual report will be “fair and even-handed,” while 50 percent doubt it. Trust in Mueller reach 62 percent among Democrats, but slide to 40 percent among political independents and just 22 percent among Republicans.

There’s also a warning about possible overreach in House Democratic investigations: Forty-six percent think the Democrats will go too far in investigating Trump. That said, 51 percent either think they’ll handle this about right (34 percent) -- or will not go far enough, 17 percent.

Edited by visionary

Stone didnt talk to wikileaks or Assange himself, but at some point he got credit for those emails dropping the same day as the access Hollywood tape. Remember he got an email saying "good job" from someone. I cant remember who. But that doesnt matter because we know the only person really hurt by the tape was Trump. 

Corsi said in his book that he deserved to get credit for it after hr suggested in a meeting that someone needs to contact assange and let them now now would be a good time for the emails to drop - and then it happened. He said that himself. 

Someone is talking to wikileaks lol

30 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Since Whitaker is out there saying the investigation is almost wrapped up, it most likely means it isn't, but he is planting the seeds that it needs to be or he will end it himself. 

I agree with your analysis. 

Everyone with a brain knows this investigation could probably last another decade with enduring charges & indictments...that's how crooked Trump's team is. 

• Like 1