Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

47 minutes ago, Bang said:

I think what all of this has taught me is that every Christian in this country who supports this man is actually an atheist without the balls to admit it. You don't believe your bull****...  or, you're not smart enough to understand why you're so utterly full of ****.

~Bang

There’s actually a term for it “practical atheism”. There is no better definition in my book.

Rubel Shelly defined “practical atheism” as:  “holding an intellectual commitment to belief in God but thinking, feeling, and behaving as if there were no God”

https://warrenapologetics.org/articles-miscellanea/2017/2/27/practical-atheism-and-practical-theism

• Like 2

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

I don’t think fits that at all, I doubt that he believes in god at all, I think he’s just a con man.

Now, his voters and a large portion of politicians...absolutely.

It is good to have God on your side isn't it. :ols:

42 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

That definition certainly is Trump to a T.

Not to say I want to be compared to Trump in anyway (cool ass hair piece not withstanding) but I think it describes me pretty well too. I think. 

Not sure I have my head wrapped around what an intellectual commitment is exactly. I guess this is a tangent and a different topic. But thought provoking for sure!  

Grand jury appearance: no lawyer present, has to use Fifth Amendment for everything if invoked at all. Most certainly indicted for everything.

Talk to Mueller in deal: try and bluff, lesser offense or no indictment. 

Win for Bannon, maybe. His problem is he doesn't know what Mueller knows, so that's a risk.

Edited by LadySkinsFan