Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

9 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

FOH

Man about to wage war on minorities across America. He can go.

Right, there was a reason why he wasn't appointed as a federal judge in 1986. Also I think he will be the 1st ever AG arrested for lying. Did he not commit perjury for lying under oath in the June hearing? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Right, there was a reason why he wasn't appointed as a federal judge in 1986. Also I think he will be the 1st ever AG arrested for lying. Did he not commit perjury for lying under oath in the June hearing? 

I would think he did. But I also think he's the most cooperative witness. Even though unintentional, he gave us alot of info the last time he spoke to the Senate. He needsd to go, but use the old **** to catch the rest of them. 

• Like 1

I plan on going to the White House as soon as I hear the news that Trump has fired Mueller. If you live in the area, I urge you to do the same. Start making plans now. Talk to you parents and/or kids and other family and friends and make plans to meet them there. I've done so with both of my parents and got commitments from both (and they hate each other). Just drop whatever you're doing and go as soon as you hear. 

This isn't going to be fixed while we all watch along on TV. All need to get involved. Feel free to PM me if you need info or want to coordinate something. Maybe put together an ES gang. (Think Gangs of New York. "Bowery Boys." "Plug Uglies." "Dead Rabbits." "ES Libtards.") Promise I'm much less of a prick out in public. 

And if you don't live in the area, hit the streets wherever you are. Do something. Be seen. Be heard. This is the fight of our lives. I don't care if you're a libtard or not. If you got a problem with Dictator Donnie, just get out and go baby. 

Let's stand up to this asshole. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 6

This bull**** been covered yet? 

A poll this week found a plurality of both Trump voters and Republicans overall would approve if the president walked onto Fifth Avenue in New York City and shot a person

http://www.newsweek.com/approval-polls-show-trump-least-popular-president-ever-plunging-even-lower-640700

Cultists say what? 

I loved Obama but come on. If you came me with such a question about him, I'd tell you you're an idiot for even asking me such a thing. The only thing that helps me get to sleep tonight with some of these polls is telling myself that some of these people are just trolling the pollsters and they don't really feel like that. But then I'd feel like a stupid asshole if I told someone I did support it so who exactly is getting trolled here? 

1 hour ago, techboy said:

The trolling being done is by the pollster. Click through a couple times. That question is written to elicit that response.

Gotta get the clicks

1 hour ago, techboy said:

The trolling being done is by the pollster. Click through a couple times. That question is written to elicit that response.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_71817.pdf

Q53
If Donald Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue,
would you approve or disapprove of the job
he’s doing as President?
22%
Approve
62%
Disapprove
16%

It's trolling to ask Trump voters to say they disapprove the job he's doing as President if he shoots someone? No matter how much you like someone, no matter how good a job you think they're doing, murder moves the needle to 'not doing a good job', right? Am I taking crazy pills?