Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Baltimore Orioles Thread - We suck again!

MattFancy

Yea I guess no matter then. After a 13 inning game yesterday, the first guy out of the pen is a million year minor leaguer making his MLB debut. 

I thought the boys were going to drop this one because of Stroman. Had no idea they would knock him out in the second and then get baffled all night by garbage, nondescript AAAA relievers. 

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I hope Hersh remembered where he was when Chance Sisco made his big league debut so he can tell his children about it during his Hall of Fame induction ceremony.

Reading to my son totally unaware that he even played until reading this post. :rofl89:

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Don't worry, he caught an inning, didn't get an at bat. :kickcan:

Maybe tomorrow after Tillman gets rocked. I'll be sure to record the game. In the meantime, the first season of The Wire is on. Best HBO show ever.

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Maybe tomorrow after Tillman gets rocked. I'll be sure to record the game. In the meantime, the first season of The Wire is on. Best HBO show ever.

I beg to differ.  There was a great show in the early 90s called "Dream On" where, if you were lucky, you could see a full boob or two when spending the night at a friends house in the 6th grade.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I beg to differ.  There was a great show in the early 90s called "Dream On" where, if you were lucky, you could see a full boob or two when spending the night at a friends house in the 6th grade.

A close second for me was Arliss. 

Archived